SkatePerception
ogmike

Motorcycle Thread 3.0

i wanted one like THIS or THIS ONE

the drip isnt real bad but im low on oil right now and i can imagine im low on primary fluid

it drips a lot some days and some days its barely at all

watched the wild one again, probably my favorite pre 70's movie ever

thewildone1.png

Been watching my local classifieds like a hawk for a new bike this summer. What's everyone wearing in terms of jackets during the summer? Looking for something that won't heat me up too much and so I won't look fucking gay.

i just wear a t shirt or button down during the day and keep my jacket in my saddle bag, im in FL it gets reckless hot here, i used to run a jacked at all times with gloves but the longer ive been riding i dont really do it anymore, the jacket i keep in my saddlebag is a surplus army olive green jacket works pretty good

got a bike!!!! sort of... A house down the street from mine just put a suzuki tc125, minus the engine, in a roll away dumpster so I snagged it from there. I've found a few engines on ebay for around 200 bucks so far. Hopefully I can get this thing running soon!

got a bike!!!! sort of... A house down the street from mine just put a suzuki tc125, minus the engine, in a roll away dumpster so I snagged it from there. I've found a few engines on ebay for around 200 bucks so far. Hopefully I can get this thing running soon!

Ha, good find.

Just insured my bike for the season and did the ceremonial oil change and tune-up. Went for the first ride of the season. Shit feels goods.

shit, if you can get that thing up and running for under 500 bucks you came up

Come on dudes we have to keep this going. I went on a three hour ride a few days ago. Shit it feels good to have my bike back

photo-13.jpg

the best part about that movie was peter fonda's cameo as the tough biker fags dad telling him to chill out

so should I download the movie?

just for peter fonda?

my dad has 2 harley's- a 2005 roadster and another model from 1997. I'm gonna start riding the roadster once i grow a sack.

dude was just a total kook, and all back woods kooks hate people who do that on crotch rockets, all shit hole towns have a crew of dudes that fly down all backroads on street bikes, he is obviously a redneck that was just sick of it, whats really fucked is when he's being a fucking idiot in the wrong lane at 4:23 when the last biker on the other side almost gets hit by him, dont pass doing 60 in a fucking 30 (not in a solid straight away at least) and you wont piss any fuck head rednecks off to this point, they both fucked up here, the truck dude way more than the bikers though

dude was just a total kook, and all back woods kooks hate people who do that on crotch rockets, all shit hole towns have a crew of dudes that fly down all backroads on street bikes, he is obviously a redneck that was just sick of it, whats really fucked is when he's being a fucking idiot in the wrong lane at 4:23 when the last biker on the other side almost gets hit by him, dont pass doing 60 in a fucking 30 (not in a solid straight away at least) and you wont piss any fuck head rednecks off to this point, they both fucked up here, the truck dude way more than the bikers though

Yeah they definitely shouldn't have passed on the double solid but that's no excuse to attempt murder.

Doesn't seem to be any sport bike guys here?

I really want to buy a CT110 Postie. Fuck scooters. First I need to get my car license and have that for two years. :goldenwub:

This cell phone pic sucks in every way, but the ride didn't. Went out for about 4-5 hours on Saturday and again on Sunday, saw some new shit, including this old gold mining dredge on the right of the picture...first time I was actually really beat at the end of a ride...the winds were gusting 60mph+ which made things a bit tense with all the flying debris and non-existent shoulders. Also, took my first dragon fly off of the throat at about 80mph...that was fucked. Back at work now, but I just want to get back on the bike.

5776026644_02cd983f17_z.jpg