SkatePerception
ogmike

Motorcycle Thread 3.0

scott theyve been making xr's for a very long time

84'

1984-harley-davidson-xr-1000-sportster-6.jpg

72'

1972_Harley_Davidson_%20XR750.jpg

just got my motorcycle permit. That was easy, now just gotta get a bike, insurance, etc $$$

xr's were flat track bikes, though. the new ones have street tires and are all sport bikey. don't like 'em. although the one with the all terrain tires looks kinda rad.

probably getting this drive to work, school, and around town

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

I dig the bobber style, look and I think a sportster will fit my height good. Plus my dad already has a heritage and now we can ride together and junk

just lose the flames and ill approve of it, get a big ass fucking sissy bar off the back to even it out too

i been trying to get someone to build me one

id consider that more 'wal-mart bobber' than 'bobber'

Rode on the back of my uncles motorcycle when I went to the zoo this weekend cause there wasn't room in the car and I just remembered how fucking fun motorcycles are (I used to have a dirt bike when I was little) and I really want one now. Time to do some research and start saving!

only if then i would be on the sp birdwolf tour 2011 haha

i was riding all weekend out skating

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

its kinda hard to see but theres a blue bungee cord around the trucks attached to the saddle bag brackets

Nice bike Kyle, Looks really clean. Time to pop that SPMC in the sig. You are one of us now, Welcome to the dark side

^^^

Jelly. Whatidu pay for that?

$1100.00

Nice bike Kyle, Looks really clean. Time to pop that SPMC in the sig. You are one of us now, Welcome to the dark side

haha thanks.

Nice bike. Froze my balls to my thigh riding slab in the mountains for an hour tonight @ 36degF. Dumbass.

haha hell yea dude thing looks sick, is the seat fuckin bungee corded on? and kyle that bike is also looking in pretty good condition for 1100, hows it run thought?

i need to find someone to build me a big ass sissy bar to support my seat and so i can strap my board and shit to it

Yeah the front is held on with a bungee cord because I take the seat off a lot to recharge because it wont on its own. Them old Hondas are a pain in the ass when it comes to charging systems. Once I get that figured out I'll attach the seat better.

Hopefully picking up another project soon looking for something bigger an xs650 or cb500-750.

haha hell yea dude thing looks sick, is the seat fuckin bungee corded on? and kyle that bike is also looking in pretty good condition for 1100, hows it run thought?

It runs good after it's warmed up but the carbs really need to be cleaned. Also I need to get the turn signals working.