SkatePerception
ogmike

Motorcycle Thread 3.0

IMG_5097.jpg

Forks of cr250 cut and had Pro Circuit put some spiffy things inside :).

Got the spacing all worked out and the front brake and disk are all aligned now.

Got the rear tail frame hoop in today and it should be cut and welded by this weekend.

Then frame, rims, swingarm, and some other parts are off to the powdercoater.

Where are yall? Post some recent ish already!!

• Like 1

my bike won an award-

ScreenShot2014-09-29at20340PM_zpsad11864

rather than posting a million photos, feel free to catch up on my instagram. its basically only moto photos now http://instagram.com/jaycagney

I also started trying wheelies a little after cody's post, I think I got it up 6-8". been too afraid to really slam on it. would be better with my 19t sprocket rather than my 23t for sure

• Like 1

50degF tomorrow and 60degF on Friday...cannot wait to get back out there.

My car almost shit itself earlier this winter and there was a glimmer of hope in my eye that I was going to get a truck, or some kind of tow-capable vehicle to replace it. Track bike, dirt bike and snowmobile would have soon followed...luckily I am not going down that road just yet, but it's coming.

The

youtube playlist is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time, if you aren't familiar you have got to check it out. The first episodes start out kind of slow but it gets fucking hilarious pretty quick. I felt bad after I sent it to a few friends who are perpetually 'building' their xs/cb projects, they didn't really get the joke.

ohhh I am currently going down that road. VW had too many issues so I got this truck, the tiny 2wd version. got tired of looking like a pool cleaner so I put some wheels on it, and I'm going to try and not put any more money into it.

GCrVH1B.jpg

• Like 3

The

youtube playlist is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time, if you aren't familiar you have got to check it out. The first episodes start out kind of slow but it gets fucking hilarious pretty quick. I felt bad after I sent it to a few friends who are perpetually 'building' their xs/cb projects, they didn't really get the joke.

this is awesome, there goes my productivity at work

• Like 1

thanks, first street bike was an '81 honda cb650c

also, super stoked to be invited to show photos at this event in Cleveland. It'll be my first time to Ohio-

EDRDS9w.png

• Like 1

thanks, first street bike was an '81 honda cb650c

also, super stoked to be invited to show photos at this event in Cleveland. It'll be my first time to Ohio-

EDRDS9w.png

What's the details on when/where this is at? Josh Kurpius is good friends w/ a guy I know in St. Louis, I bar hopped with him and his lady and a few others. Suuuper nice guy.

its in Cleveland Ohio on May 9th, in a warehouse space. more details at www.fuelcleveland.com

I haven't met Kurpius yet but I definitely look up to his work. bunch of people on that list that I'm excited to meet

Jay_Cagney_4.jpg

This weekend! excited to show some photos in Cleveland.

In other news I haven't been sleeping since I'm helping my girlfriend build her evo chopper. Last night I welded up a caliper mount I made to run an evo brake setup on an older 35mm fork. Definitely out of my comfort zone and I don't understand welding aluminum. Goal is to finish it up tomorrow so we can bring it with us Friday. We'll see

• Like 1

#stoked4you

I will have a photo for yall on my bike once I get one more part this week to complete the rolling chasis.

Hey guys. It's been awhile since I've been on here. I'm doing another cross country trip, Key West to Vancouver to Nova Scotia and down the east coast back to Florida.

Occasionally skating random parks, etc.

I've been camping and couchsurfing the whole way.

Anyway, curious if anyone along the way would want to ride, go skate, go drink, whatever.

I suppose I should disclose I'm not all that great a skateboarder anymore, if it matters. I did bring the board and have been occasionally skating though.

Journal for the trip:

http://7sbiker.com

18527819459_529ab729cb.jpgDSC01252 by C P, on Flickr

18207800282_d0beec9d21.jpgDSC01110 by C P, on Flickr

18817843746_b6249e74ba.jpgDSC01305 by C P, on Flickr

18185165146_32433c32fe.jpgIMG_20150526_145645 by C P, on Flickr

• Like 2

ha, that last pic is a bummer...good shit.

Last week I got back from a few nights up in the Black Hills of SD...I had no idea how nice that area is:

Wh2LiQK.jpg

dvwx4mJ.jpg

u4m0P0q.jpg

2rX4mOo.jpg

uif1K2Y.jpg

2969DHw.jpg

S5UUOB1.jpg

• Like 2

fuck yeah to both those posts. any idea when you are heading down the east coast? there's a good chance you'll pass through NJ during some event.

I went on El Diablo Run and it was the best time of my life. I'm finally going to start a blog and that'll be the firs thing on there

• Like 1

fuck yeah to both those posts. any idea when you are heading down the east coast? there's a good chance you'll pass through NJ during some event.

I went on El Diablo Run and it was the best time of my life. I'm finally going to start a blog and that'll be the firs thing on there

Hopefully some time around July 10th ish or so. PM me if you'd want to skate or anything when I roll through.

Can anybody identify the motorcycle in Twin Shadow - Five Seconds? Triumph Bonneville maybe? Pictured below:

tumblr_m79ns9Bmig1qe1t2eo1_500.jpg