SkatePerception

Thanks guys. Will Aquaphor stain clothing?

Procrastinated a bit and Photoshopped it on to get a rough idea of where exactly I want to place it. I just want Sunday to get here now!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Tomchy/tatFakelol.jpg[/img

that's sick. I wanted a camera diagram-type tattoo too, but with some MF camera instead. Post it up when it's done!

Collarbone and armpit were kind of a bitch, but overall it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. 2 hours went by pretty quickly.

IMG_1350.jpg

Weird question time..

Do you guys shave the areas of your tattoos (ie shave your arm if you have a tattoo on your arm)

Weird question time..

Do you guys shave the areas of your tattoos (ie shave your arm if you have a tattoo on your arm)

Never understood why people do this at all. I have a lot of my leg covered and would never consider it. I don't normally shave my legs or arms, so why do it cause you have a tattoo on it? Only reason I can think of people doing this is because they want their siq ink to be more noticeable.

Also, idk how yall are healing your shit but a fully healed tattoo in one week is redic. Takes at least 2 or 3.

I agree, this is perfect advice. I would say Jacksonvillain and I have about the same amount of tattoos and this is what I do every time I get tattooed. As soon as the bandage comes off let it breath for a while, after that put on Aquaphor two to three times a day, that stuff is like gold. Nick is not joking when he says you will be healed in a week.

:goldenwub: shits true it really works

Collarbone and armpit were kind of a bitch, but overall it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. 2 hours went by pretty quickly.

IMG_1350.jpg

looks fuckin rad dude! good to see it finally came together

Weird question time..

ive always heard that fades tattoos quicker. ive never done it my self, i got pretty lucky and am like the least hairiest dude alive

Weird question time..

i shave the one on my thigh, its weird though ever since i got the freight train on my thigh when the artist shaved it, its not as hairy as the same spot on my other leg.

Recently got this done March 14th during a trip to San Francisco. Got it done at Goldfield's tattoo on Broadway just a few doors up from the Green Tortoise hostel. I would recommend them if you ever make your way there on a trip

de4d9b6e6d9711e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

... and while I was getting that done, my homie decided to give himself this stick n poke on his foot at the hostel

de2ac8be77ec11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

pics from my instagram @ryanboutilier

• Like 1

Ha, grew up in FL and the Gulf Coast. Definitely know my mosquito bites. I'm just bitching. :goldenwub:

The slapping thing has been helping for sure though.

weird, i actually never got itchy when i got mine. maybe it was the weird hemp balm i used.

DMT

Ha not sure if you are kidding but OH is hydroxide...which isn't in DMT

I have no idea what he posted represents cause I can't see whats on the other side.

Ha not sure if you are kidding but OH is hydroxide...which isn't in DMT

I have no idea what he posted represents cause I can't see whats on the other side.

Its dopamine. NH2 is on the other side.