SkatePerception
Mclovin

Blind Skateboard's This Is Not A Test

no sense in a discussion thread when 90% of the people haven't seen it (hint hint)

Only half joking; but no more "pm me with link" posts. If it leaks, it will leak. If you're in the loop, you'll find the link.

Eh, it was alright. It was definately a typical blind video thats for sure. Shitty editing, songs, and filming for the most part. Sewa was sick, I really like Kieren Reilly, and TJ Rogers and Danny Cerezini are pretty forgettable. Filipe has potential to be really good, but his parts always get ruined with atrocious filming and shitty metal songs. Morgan Smith is good as always and Kevin Romar killed.

Eh, it was alright. It was definately a typical blind video thats for sure. Shitty editing, songs, and filming for the most part.

then go make a better video

your comment isn't going to hurt any feelings because the majority of posters on this forum could do just that.

downloaded it from itunes. video was tight. everyone did some shit

i wouldnt even care but i dont fuck with plastic at all. only have cash

There's always the option of getting an iTunes gift card, which are available at 7-Eleven and many other stores. Not having/using a credit/debit card shouldn't be an excuse. I mean, unless y'all are too broke to afford a $5 video.

dagJh.jpg

I just don't want to use fucking Itunes. or anything related to fucking bitch ass suing apple.

these are always the WORST comments

just buy it you pieces. thought it was worth 5 bucks for the skating for sure. filming and editing was a pile as usual but it was a step up from 'the blind video' as someone previously said. I can't believe Bill Weiss ABD'd his own song. Morgan Smith's rush song was used in the competition montage in Digital #5, made my wiess. ah well. sewa is a boss

someone who has bought it, just screenflow it and post on vimeo or make it available for download on piratebay. i would do it but my itunes account is locked for some reason.

Please don't post links here or anywhere else on the site or the mods'll get mad and ban you, and if you're one of those kids that actually care about getting banned, then edit your post.

editing was very amateurish. I am wondering if the person who edited it was actually paid for that heap of garbage. I could edit a video like that in 5 minutes. Just requires laying down a track and putting tricks over it without any thought.

But the skating was pretty sick. Morgan Smith is all I wanted to see, and it didn't disappoint (besides the transition from having a Nas song in a previous part to Rush?? On that note, the music was especially bad).

Glad I didn't pay for it.

goddamn i didnt think a video could be put together worse after the last blind video, but i was wrong. whatever, the skatings sick