SkatePerception
Daniel Kusnir

King Of The Road Task List

Damn it, can't even film yet. Exams aren't done until tomorrow, so I lost a decent amount of time. Has anybody ever though about extending it to August 21st?

Damn it, can't even film yet. Exams aren't done until tomorrow, so I lost a decent amount of time. Has anybody ever though about extending it to August 21st?

Extending it to august 21st is just completely way to much. It's not that bad doing it in a month. Just do as much as you can in the time frame.

Extending it to august 21st is just completely way to much. It's not that bad doing it in a month. Just do as much as you can in the time frame.

Gonna try but its nothing but pressure with jobs and meetings all summer and sheit.

Gonna try but its nothing but pressure with jobs and meetings all summer and sheit.

the minimum is like 25 tasks and 4 minutes. just do tons of flatground or ledge tricks and put a huge time frame in between them when youre editing

oh and have a long ass intro and long ass credits

Does it matter if I have a total of 8 people but one person only did one challenge or nah? and does the 10 manny tricks apply for one person or the whole team? It doesn't specify.

Does it matter if I have a total of 8 people but one person only did one challenge or nah? and does the 10 manny tricks apply for one person or the whole team? It doesn't specify.

In past montages multiple people on the team have done 2 or 3 manny tricks that added up to 10 total. I'd think that would be the way Daniel expects it to go this year as well.

yeah but the guest last year didnt do a challenge just a line

Nollie inward heel revert is on my sheet 2 times is it a 30 pt or 10 pt trick?

If it's on there twice just go with the higher one. I goofed and had a dropout proof read it for me.

1. McGangbang 960 up, 181 down

buy mcgangbang mugs, tshirts and magnets

This is a tasty sandwich combination from McDonald's. Off the Dollar Menu you order one double cheeseburger and one Spicy McChicken sandwich. Spit the double cheeseburger between the two patties, and then put the entire Spicy McChicken sandwich inside the double cheeseburger. This originated from Daytona Beach McDonald's Restaurants.

Employee: Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?

Customer: Yeah let me get a McGangbang.

Order Display Screen

1 DB CHEESE $1.00

1 SPIC CHCK $1.00

-------

$2.12

straight out of Gaytona Beach, we call em McChubbles around here though in Daytona haha. this is correct though

Daniel, is a nollie bs heelflip bs lip 20 points or 30 points? It's on the task list twice. And I have the same question regarding a nollie inward heelflip revert, which is also on there twice.

Let me know A.S.A.P.

Thanks.

For air out 3+ft on a quarterpipe, does it matter if you air out like a launch ramp, or does it have to be back into the quarter?

You can air out any way you like.

If it's on there twice just go with the higher one. I goofed and had a dropout proof read it for me.

ok sounds good thanks man