SkatePerception
johnnygetsilly

Shoes You Wear When Not Skating.

old, broken in pair of emerica reynolds cruiser that ive had for 2 years the most comfortable thing ever

Emerica-reynolds-cruisers-shoes-black-white-gum.png

edit:sorry about image size

The same shoes i wear skating. Ain't got no extra cash to be fucking with multiple pairs of shoes.

Yah but why would ya want to go out somewhere wearing ripped up dirty stinking shoes? What if some cute girls are around? Or what if you go to someone's house and take your shoes off and ya have nasty foot odour. Just sayin.

sperry mid tops i think. ugly as fuck thoo the lows look way better. those all white janoskis are swag though who copped the janoskis when they first dropped and got the cork insoles. no socksss boy

nike_sb_stefan_janoski_cork_insoles.jpg

A few different styles of Sperry's and two pairs of Rainbows for the most part.

I wear my Telfords when I do occasionally skate...

The same shoes i wear skating. Ain't got no extra cash to be fucking with multiple pairs of shoes.

yes

Yah but why would ya want to go out somewhere wearing ripped up dirty stinking shoes? What if some cute girls are around? Or what if you go to someone's house and take your shoes off and ya have nasty foot odour. Just sayin.

When i used to skate every single day I did this too. Pair of shoes would only last me 2-3 months MAXIMUM! Sometimes even less. So you really didn't have to worry about stinking up a pair of shoes because once it did stink you can see your toes though the bottom, top, side. BUT I do admit i remember wearing a tore up pair of half cabs covered in shoe goo to my mates birthday party because I didn't have a nice pair.

Heck yeah, really want a pair! But money's on the tight right now.

Haha, it's cool man. I would wear Jordans but my sense of style wouldn't allow it.

That makes no fuckin' sense. If you like it then it is your style; try not caring as much what other people wear, and how they match they're shoes to the fit of their jeans or whatever else dissuades you from doing so.

When i used to skate every single day I did this too. Pair of shoes would only last me 2-3 months MAXIMUM! Sometimes even less. So you really didn't have to worry about stinking up a pair of shoes because once it did stink you can see your toes though the bottom, top, side. BUT I do admit i remember wearing a tore up pair of half cabs covered in shoe goo to my mates birthday party because I didn't have a nice pair.

damn dude... im lucky if they last longer than a month.

all you dudes buying janoskis and not skating them are missing out

I would ask why you would buy them at all, there are so many better skate shoes out there (I'm also a Nike hater)

I normally wear era's but I have one pair of authentics which I skate in. I have 1 pair of shoes.

damn dude... im lucky if they last longer than a month.

Yeah some pairs lasted me less than a month, such as most vans... but i always tried to save my shoes, once i started skating them a little bit- super glue on the stitching, then shoe goo over toe cab, one time i stopped doing so many kickflip related tricks and focused on heel flips and ended up wearing the heel of my shoes causing the shoe to fall apart.

Oh and I tend to wear cupsoles of shoes i like the look of like the Omar Salazar Nike SB, Adidas Gazelle Skate, and Nike Blazers which i consider a cupsole because they lack board feel, but i think technically they are a vulcanized shoe.

EDIT: Oh and blazer lows, or bruins(very similar look) are sick.

nikesbblazer1.jpg

really into boat shoes right now but probably not buying any shoes while i have a broken leg but as of right now im obviously not skating and so all of my shoes i dont wear skating and i mostly wear skate shoes anyway,im not skating my emerica westgates or some all white circas that look like chuck taylor lows and i have a pair of loafers,shit colored emerica hsus and a couple other shitty shoes i never really wear.

but when i am skating i have a pair of janoski mids and lakai manchesters(held together by sumo glue) to wear