SkatePerception
Alex Donaldson

Best Sub 300 Dollar Setups.

well yah but my facetime doesnt show a camera is it becuase im using the itouch 4 and not iphone

i have an ipod touch and i have a facetime camera... im confused about what you are saying

i have no idea it doesnt show a camera just contacts,favorites

huh? when you go into the camera app, in the bottom right i think, there is an icon on the screen (like within the picture) and if you press that it goes to the SD facetime camera

haha whatever floats your boat dude, trv's are better i agree, but you cant get a FULL setup for under 300. This is better than a GS120, for one its wayyyyy more versitile, you can make it look like super 8, have full manual control with AlmostDSLR, tons of good photo apps, You can edit on the phone, hell it may not be amazing but its still pretty sick. The fisheye is fucking wide on the facetime camera. The HD looks super good. If anything its a perfect b roll camera, but if you wnat something compact, easy to use that puts out good footy SD and HD and something that functions as an ipod/phone, game player, internet explorer etc.id go with this.

my point.

edit: i totally left out the OWLE bubo. You can put on 37mm lenses, external mics, has shoe mounts and im pretty sure they make a DOF lens.

holy fucking shit you are dumb

under 300 setup that is 10000000000x better than an ipod that dies in 1/4 of a session

http://www.compuvest.com/Desc.jsp?iid=1647825

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/6739...X_HD_Ultra.html

no one gives a fuck that it can go on the internetz and play angry birds while filming your home boy ollie this massive ledge

edit: yea, butthurt

jvc 1 chip? this isnt 2001.

fuck yall. this thread was dead anyways

yea a jvc 1 chip is better than a fucking ipod

yea a jvc 1 chip is better than a fucking ipod

nope. i say from that footage and the iphone standard def footage there about equal.

and the JVC doesnt have HD either.

nope. i say from that footage and the iphone standard def footage there about equal.

and the JVC doesnt have HD either.

Orly show me some footage you found. This whole iPod filming thing is gayer than shoelace belts

:lol:-->

QUOTE(James B @ Oct 3 2011, 09:33 AM) 3962946[/snapback]
my ipod can have good quality, but only if the situation is completely perfect, otherwise its just like a cell phone camera

try the almost dslr app, its free and gives white balance control, lock exposure, lock focus etc

try the almost dslr app, its free and gives white balance control, lock exposure, lock focus etc

thanks, ill try that out, i doubt its better than a gs setup though

• Like 1

maybe not on SD mode, but look at the coparison with the 7d, looked actually kinda similar

edit:in HD mode

dont you have a damn dvx100 mk2?

why are you filming with a phone/mp3 player?

:lol:-->

QUOTE(James B @ Oct 3 2011, 07:25 PM) 3963345[/snapback]
i think hes just saying its good if you have a $300 limit

exactly, i dont even have an iphone. i just have an htc with a fisheye. its pretty fun to mess around with sometimes

Orly show me some footage you found. This whole iPod filming thing is gayer than shoelace belts

lol^ Kodak zi8, opteka handle, extra battery and one of those little opteka fisheyes.

or just look around for a cheap vx1?