SkatePerception
colemillerrr

The Skate Scene Now A Days

i've been skating for almost 10 years and never done drugs. Actually when i was in high school while some of my friends were out partying, getting bitches pregnant and shit, i was too busy shredding around town.

i've been skating for almost 10 years and never done drugs. Actually when i was in high school while some of my friends were out partying, getting bitches pregnant and shit, i was too busy shredding around town.

It was quite the opposite for me. I got introduced to drugs while skating and I blame it on the shitty party suburb I used to live in. When I moved to the city, I was skating and filming and having a great time not doing drugs because I started skating with a new crowd but I got arrested once or twice for skating and I think I've racked up at least 15k of bills not covered by insurance.

Edit: Just to clear it up, I still film skating, I just don't do the actual skating anymore.

Edit again: lulz at rollingentertain trying to get post count up by quoting.

im sick of getting hurt and (i know this sounds gay) but ive been in the hospital like 7 or 8 times because of skating and my mom is bitching really bad about it because ive needed 2 surgeries.

stop throwing yourself off bus shelters and nutting yourself on that 5 stair lipslide you'll obviously never get.

Really though I never hurt myself while I'm skating. Only broke my wrist when I was younger about 2 months into it, and apart from that the occasional ankle roll which is fine after a week. I still rip the fuckin shred. Lots of my friends stopped skating a good while ago, but guess who's calling me up for a skate these days? Old crew looking to get pro-active and gnarly

wow ive had much worse. you just admitted how much gnarlier i am.

goddamn you're a fucking tool

do whatever the fuck you want. are you looking for the approval of skateperception or something? no one really cares. if you wanna do drugs, do them, if you don't, don't. if you wanna stop skating then stop skating, and so on. i really don't see what you're looking for in responses...

goddamn you're a fucking tool

^ yes and by the way big pun how much worse,did you die?

and why do you still have an account if you dont skate anymore..?

^ yes and by the way big pun how much worse,did you die?

and why do you still have an account if you dont skate anymore..?

i still film you noob and i dont even think you can delete an sp account. plenty of members on here that dont skate anymore either.

btw im gnarlier then u and so is big pun and big l.

i still film you noob and i dont even think you can delete an sp account. plenty of members on here that dont skate anymore either.

but you are big pun and big l and im pretty sure most members still skate

Did just legitimately try to reference Street Dreams?

God...

Maybe not the best movie to make a point out of, but, it's purpose was served.

lol I quit skating, sold my cameras, bought a road bike, and started investing . I just grew out of skating. I was like, fuck it, theres more to life then riding a board. I'm also 16 but I'm trying to get a head start for my life and skating just gets me in trouble. Every time I go skating, I either come home, drunk, high, or not at all. I'm also a senior in high school and I have to get my act together if I plan on getting into college at all and getting a job in the future to support a family in the city.

despite that first sentence being possibly the most queer comment from a 16 year old you also contradicted yourself. nice on buddy, you're fooling yourself if you think it is skateboarding that is hurting you and affecting you academically, skateboarding is never about doing the biggest and most gnarly stuff so who says you have to? and if you think it is skateboarding that is leading you into drugs like previously said you obviously don't have a clue and must be hanging with some dodgy crew.

despite that first sentence being possibly the most queer comment from a 16 year old you also contradicted yourself. nice on buddy, you're fooling yourself if you think it is skateboarding that is hurting you and affecting you academically, skateboarding is never about doing the biggest and most gnarly stuff so who says you have to? and if you think it is skateboarding that is leading you into drugs like previously said you obviously don't have a clue and must be hanging with some dodgy crew.

lol im enjoying this so good. if you read more posts you would see that i film with my friends cameras. as you probably didn't realize i am not the only one that uses a camera on this website.

oohhh owned by a 12 year old.