SkatePerception
Steak

Skateperception 2011 Montage

It's that time of year again and I have been chosen to edit the 2011 SkatePerception montage! If you've been around SP for a while, you know what it's all about. If not, heres the deal. Every year, each member has the opportunity to showcase what they have been working so hard on, filmers and skaters alike by submitting footage for this montage. If you think your footage is worthy of being seen, submit it by December 10th at 11:59pm, 2011. Only send your very best footage, as we want to keep a high level of both skating and filming. I can't make any promises of your clip being used due to the high number of submissions but don't let that discourage you from trying! I need landed tricks, bails, lifestyles, b-roll, and time lapses so even if your friends arent the greatest, you may still have a chance with other types of footage. Good luck!!!

To submit a clip, go here for instruction: http://tunebomb.com/spmontage2011/

Uploading rules:

- Submit the FULL QUALITY clip that you captured. NO COMPRESSING! AKA, just upload the clip you captured from your camera. If you have a long clip and want to shorten it, but don't know how feel free to PM one of the video mods asking for help.

- PAL footage is accepted.

- NO 1 chip footage (WITH EXCEPTION of DSLR-CMOS footage).

- NO iPhone or other compact small sensor digital cameras.

- HD clips are more than welcome but they will be put in a SD timeline. If your footage wont look good cropped, don't bother sending. Sorry

- B-Roll (aka Lifestyle, Artsy footage) are encouraged. Time Lapses, bails, sticks, random funny ish, transitional footage, etc.

- Do not ask if your clip is getting used. If you ask, you get banned for a week. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

- If you're not sure your footage sent properly, PM me. Only do this if you're really uncertain. If you uploaded with no problems, its safe to assume I got it.

- NO STREET PARK FOOTAGE! Only park exceptions would be maybe a vert trick or insane bowl line or single trick but fair warning, I will be very picky with this.

- PLEASE have good judgement. Do not submit clips that are below par filming/skating wise. If you don't think it has a chance to get used, DO NOT submit it.

- Watch the old montages to get a sense of the level of skating and filming we are looking for -

Footage deadline: December 10th at 11:59pm. Submit ASAP.

FOOTAGE SUBMISSION HAS COME TO A CLOSE!!! thanks to everyone who submitted!

just out of curiosity, who is editing it this time?

and is he/her prepared for the annoying complaints from people 8 months down the road when the montage still isn't out?

just out of curiosity, who is editing it this time?

and is he/her prepared for the annoying complaints from people 8 months down the road when the montage still isn't out?

ummm the dude who made the topic? Seems a bit self explanatory there....

I'm getting an error from the link.

Which link, paste the problem link in a post here please.

i assume it's ok if the footage is from before 2011 huh?

yes.

ummm the dude who made the topic? Seems a bit self explanatory there....

this ^

;)-->

QUOTE(James B @ Oct 29 2011, 09:54 AM) 3978026[/snapback]
clips with a scratched lens accepted?

edit: 700th post

"- PLEASE have good judgement. Do not submit clips that are below par filming/skating wise. If you don't think it has a chance to get used, DO NOT submit it."

"- PLEASE have good judgement. Do not submit clips that are below par filming/skating wise. If you don't think it has a chance to get used, DO NOT submit it."

yeah, so does that mean not too scratched or...

;)-->

QUOTE(James B @ Oct 29 2011, 12:34 PM) 3978081[/snapback]
yeah, so does that mean not too scratched or...

honestly man, if you wanna be a funny guy then don't bother sending it. you should be able to tell if it looks worthy or not. If it's slightly scratched but almost unnoticeable, then im sure it's fine. if the scratch is such a huge distraction that you have to watch 2ce to notice what trick was done then id say don't bother. "PLEASE have good judgement."

honestly man, if you wanna be a funny guy then don't bother sending it. you should be able to tell if it looks worthy or not. If it's slightly scratched but almost unnoticeable, then im sure it's fine. if the scratch is such a huge distraction that you have to watch 2ce to notice what trick was done then id say don't bother. "PLEASE have good judgement."

sorry if i came off sounding like a dick, i was genuinely curious, thanks for the answer though

;)-->

QUOTE(James B @ Oct 29 2011, 01:04 PM) 3978094[/snapback]
sorry if i came off sounding like a dick, i was genuinely curious, thanks for the answer though

it's ok. Im just preparing for the worst from this thread. haha

i filmed a few park hammers in a skatepark so i could be in the montage this year. i'll host em later

submitting some shyt right meow

edit: how does the uploader work? does it send the clips to an email or something?

submitting some shyt right meow

edit: how does the uploader work? does it send the clips to an email or something?

I would be very disappointed if anyone ever wrote an app/uploader that did that.