SkatePerception
Steak

Skateperception 2011 Montage

Hi i have a question about the uploader. In the tutorial it shows a list of the users and the number of there uploads. are they doing that this year or not? I cant seem to find it so im not sure if my submissions were sent.

yeah, we didn't set that up this year, but if the uploader went to 100% then you can be pretty sure that it was sent fine

guys, does anyone know a release date for the video???

there isnt one yet. the submissions for footage isnt even over until december 10th. probably early january but no promises.

i'll send some stuff now and some more stuff at the end of the week all from the sunny UK.

how do you know if it went through or not? mine got to 100% and just stayed there.. still with the cancel option, no 'done' option or anything

how do you know if it went through or not? mine got to 100% and just stayed there.. still with the cancel option, no 'done' option or anything

i got it all... thanks

I don't know whether or not you'd want it, but I can probably get you some cinematic B-roll..

there is waaaaaaaaaaay more than enough footage. i could make 3 montages! but i wont... muuhahahaha

I don't know whether or not you'd want it, but I can probably get you some cinematic B-roll..

So I take that as a no?

Eh, nevermind; entries close tonight.. :ph34r:

i have some sick stuff i wanna submit, but i think my buddies would be pretty bummed, as its being saved for a full length coming out soon

FOOTAGE SUBMISSION HAS COME TO A CLOSE!!! thanks to everyone who submitted!