SkatePerception
zachburke

Vouch List

Приветики! Выручайте, нужен вкусный рецепт пицы с колбасой. Планирую своих побаловать, а ничего толкового найти не могу.

can anybody vouch for "Denis Gnar" I sent him money in paypal the 23rd of october and he said it should be there on monday. 2 mondays have gone by and still nothing. I have called him and texted him and haven't got a response.

• Like 2

is zane legit? heard hes a pretty shady dude.

He sent me a broken spot meter and then continued to try and sell/trade it shortly thereafter with the knowledge it didn't work.

He also could not figure out how to use a Bronica ETRS and told me it was broken. It took me less than 30 seconds to remedy the problem upon receiving it back. He could not follow my simple instructions on how to get it working. Although it didn't matter, the light meter that it was traded for was broken so a return was in order to begin with.

In conclusion, would never deal with again.

• Like 1

He sent me a broken spot meter and then continued to try and sell/trade it shortly thereafter with the knowledge it didn't work.

He also could not figure out how to use a Bronica ETRS and told me it was broken. It took me less than 30 seconds to remedy the problem upon receiving it back. He could not follow my simple instructions on how to get it working. Although it didn't matter, the light meter that it was traded for was broken so a return was in order to begin with.

In conclusion, would never deal with again.

exactly. shady ass dude.

I can strongly vouch for KyranFord. Super legit dude. Just sold me some CBS triggers/recievers and two flashes! Great communication, and super fast shipping!

I can also vouch for Skater132, again. He just bought my MK1. Great communication. Super legit!

• Like 1

vouching for Daniel Kusnir & scottg. Super legit! Daniel bought an mk1 front element from me and I bought a pair of cons off Scott. don't feel sus when dealing with these dudes

Vouching hard for KYRAN FORD. I traded my camera for all his Yu-Gi-Oh cards and a gift card to Hot Topic, and he even included a binder and plastic protectors for free. Great transaction.

• Like 5