SkatePerception
zachburke

Vouch List

Seller: P.V.G

He even agreed to send me the item to make sure it worked fine for me before I payed him, what a guy...

• Like 1

Please keep all posts clean and organised like this-

Seller-

-username

-username

Buyer-

-username

-username

HERE'S mine. There is also a link to it in my signature.

CUSTOMERS:
Myers - Buyer/Seller - Personal friend. I've bought and sold various computer/video items with him
filmersteez - Buyer/Seller - Personal friend, I can vouch
mavsurferguy - Buyer - Ricta Wheels/Spike Jonze DVD and Chomp on This
kevin-q - Buyer - Black/Maple Dunks

HUSTLAS:
Myers - Buyer/Seller - Personal friend. I've bought and sold various computer/video items with him
filmersteez - Buyer/Seller - Personal friend, I can vouch
petersoncinema - Seller - 20gb iPod w/ Extended Warranty
The Renegade - Seller - Raynox MX-3000

Guest ad4mgsr

Minnird sold me a vx1k. amazing seller. packaging was amazing, i would def buy/sell with him again.

Buyers: Rehanb_bl (very good communication, fast and smooth paypal transaction.)

Sellers: Coffee Break (personal friend, i bought a lens from him)

This isnt so much a "vouch" as it is... a warning.

The seller was P.V.G.

Yeah, part of the deal was just my stupidity. I thought he was a nice guy, so i trusted him. (i still think your a good guy though Ivan) But shit got fucked up on a vx1k "package" and im pissed.

for 1900$ (incl. shipping) heres what i ordered and expected to come in the mail:

- Vx - with all the "in-box" goods.

- 4-5 NPF 730's.

- Canon zr10 w/ 9hr batt +charger for capture &playback

- Lowepro Phototrekker

- Some Kenko WIDE-ANGLE

- he told me shipping would cost 152$, we later found out it would only be half of that, so he said he'd put the extra cash into the backpack.

for 1900$, here is what i recieved:

- JUST a vx

- one CRACKED npf730

- the zr10 and the battery

- the phototrekker

- Some Kenko TELEPHOTO!??!

- a Connect Four game set..... yeeeaahhhh

- a fat customs fee

It was totally unusable once i got it.. What am i supposed to do without chargers??

I had to go out and buy all new accessories.. Living on the other side of the globe doesnt help much either.. Buying accessories is 10times as expensive then it should be.

All i want to say is i was let down. I suffered a big loss as far as my own wallet goes. I just think others should make sure they deal more professionally with over the net buyers/sellers. Write out documents, send invoices, and get all the damn photos you can from the seller! Dont get jipped! Just because a deal sounds nice, doesnt mean it is. So just be aware..

I am aware that there are people who have dealt with PVG successfully. And I believe that. However, our deal just got messed up, i thought i was being serious enough about everything... well, obviously not. So i gotta blame myself for not making sure. Think twice people.

Guest R-Bones
This isnt so much a "vouch" as it is... a warning.

The seller was P.V.G.

Yeah, part of the deal was just my stupidity. I thought he was a nice guy, so i trusted him. (i still think your a good guy though Ivan) But shit got fucked up on a vx1k "package" and im pissed.

for 1900$ (incl. shipping) heres what i ordered and expected to come in the mail:

- Vx - with all the "in-box" goods.

- 4-5 NPF 730's.

- Canon zr10 w/ 9hr batt +charger for capture &playback

- Lowepro Phototrekker

- Some Kenko WIDE-ANGLE

- he told me shipping would cost 152$, we later found out it would only be half of that, so he said he'd put the extra cash into the backpack.

for 1900$, here is what i recieved:

- JUST a vx

- one CRACKED npf730

- the zr10 and the battery

- the phototrekker

- Some Kenko TELEPHOTO!??!

- a Connect Four game set..... yeeeaahhhh

- a fat customs fee

It was totally unusable once i got it.. What am i supposed to do without chargers??

I had to go out and buy all new accessories.. Living on the other side of the globe doesnt help much either.. Buying accessories is 10times as expensive then it should be.

All i want to say is i was let down. I suffered a big loss as far as my own wallet goes. I just think others should make sure they deal more professionally with over the net buyers/sellers. Write out documents, send invoices, and get all the damn photos you can from the seller! Dont get jipped! Just because a deal sounds nice, doesnt mean it is. So just be aware..

I am aware that there are people who have dealt with PVG successfully. And I believe that. However, our deal just got messed up, i thought i was being serious enough about everything... well, obviously not. So i gotta blame myself for not making sure. Think twice people.

he was supposed to send me filming wheels i ordered from him 8 or so weeks ago and they never came

rossfromlondon/ seller babydeath

very legit, even trusted me enough to send me the lens before i sent the money!

dont feel afraid to buy of him

Seller

Jesse - He sold me a baby death and didn't realize there was a scratch so he was very willing to fix the problem by help paying for a new replacement front lens. And so he did contibute a large portion of money and was cool about everything. He is truely one of the coolest guys on here.

Buyers:

Joey A - really fast payment and easy going about our whole transaction. good communication throughout everything too. i'd do business with him again.

Raged P1nga - really good buyer. there was a mistake on my part with the lens, but i took full responsibility for it and refunded him some of what he payed me. in the end everything turned out well for both of us. he's definitely worth doing business with.

should edit this into one big list, some mod.

Nah, it's better like this because we can see who's vouching for who.