SkatePerception
zachburke

Vouch List

Here is my side of the story on the 2 claims aginst me. First the simple one with Rbones he sent me 3 games in trade for a set of filming wheels but the games didnt work at all and never have since i recived them so I didnt send out the wheels. Pretty simple

The mishap with Evan on the other hand is a little more complicated. I listed the camera for sale originally with all stock acessories and if i remember correctly 4 batterys a mx3000 and the zr10 with battery and charger. He had just gotten paid for some job and was down to buy the full setup. We BOTH checked the shipping charges online and it appeared that it would be about 150 to ship everything so thats why we decided on that amount to ship. A little bit of time went by as I waited for money to clear and all that good stuff and in this time evan has a change of heart and wants some photo equip instead we decide for me to keep the money and purchase the photo equip for him since I live in the states and it would be cheaper for me to do so and I didnt mind helping him out. Only problem was that I had taken out a loan counting on the money from the sale and purchased myself a new computer setup so I would have to find a new buyer for the vx1000 and rest of the package I sold the MX3000 and got 80 bucks after shipping for it which was fine with both me and evan at the time. Time went buy more buyers flaked and eventually we decided that I should just send him the camera because it wasnt selling so I packaged everything up cameras in the bag and anything with a cord in a feezer bag also in there was the remote and 80 bucks. He was bummed that he wouldnt have a fisheye anymore since we had sold it but I had some kenko lenss from a differnt deal so i said i would through a wide angle in. I gave the package to my mom who shiped it out for me since I had taken a 1750 dollar loan with her and she had gotten the 1900 she did the shipping for me I filled out all forms though she just did the drop off and paid. The camera shiped out and we waited and waited for it to arive after the 90 day wait we were able to start filing an insurance claim on the package that never arived I checked with my post office they didnt know shit about the package said it was probably lost last time I remember talking to them I belive we actually filed the claim and everything then one day I got an IM saying that it came I was shocked thinking that it was gone for good which would be sad due to the fact that the vx1000 was nearly new. He tells me we have a problem though theres nearly nothing there just the cameras a telephoto lens and a connect 4 set(added in as a joke from a picture I took of the setup and he asked if it came with it SO I SHIPED IT TO) I dont know what happened to the freezer bag full of accesories I actually found the kenko wide angle a couple days ago in my old room I must have grabed the wrong one and will own up to that mistake. The battery probably got cracked while we waited for the final dession and I didnt realize it. This Was a HORRIBLE transaction when its all said and done I dont think either of us are fully at fault. If I was going to scam someone I wouldnt just take some chargers for cameras I dont have anymore and AV cables that type of stuff considering I do alot of buying and reselling I have tons of this stuff floating around it just wouldnt make since to steal that stuff if you think about it.

RyanNowosielski. Great guy, easy to get a hold of on msn. Friendly and polite. Fast shipping. $800 for an GL2 MK1 Bayo is the best $800 I have ever spent.

Sellers:

Mr Ryan - I bought a vx2100 package from him, he even helped me sell my GL2 so I could afford to buy the vx!

CoVrt - Sold me a copy of Bos Angeles.

porvida - Sold me an ipod shuffle

gromdotcom - Sold me a mki bayo fisheye in need of repair (I knew the repair was needed)

buyer/seller - P.V.G.

even though he cant ollie a fucking pyramid he does lots of deals and is legit. he runs this shit...

casper flips!!!

not legit - sluts4beer

never called Ivan (P.V.G.) back when he was in LA and wanted to know spots. sorry dude...im just stupid

Seller

RaGeD P1NGA----Bought a widened raynox practically brand new. Nice and legit.Fast shipment.

Seller: RaGeD P1NGA

Bought a Raynox QC-303 and it arrived just as he said it would only a few days after it was shipped. Even though the payment took a week (my fault) he was calm about it. Great seller!

Seller: RaGeD P1NGA

Bought a Raynox QC-303 and it arrived just as he said it would only a few days after it was shipped. Even though the payment took a week (my fault) he was calm about it. Great seller!

same with me. very good seller. recieved light just after a few days after i paid, which also took awhile.