SkatePerception

only thing holding me back from trying to see if i can go are the pad (not that much though), price, and i heard there are alot of rules. and i think id go for skating not for video but id still want to film so idk how that would work out :/

only thing holding me back from trying to see if i can go are the pad (not that much though), price, and i heard there are alot of rules. and i think id go for skating not for video but id still want to film so idk how that would work out :/

Just bring your camera and keep your eye on it. Really there arn't that many rules, wake up by 9 and go skate. If you wanna get tapped go to every instruction and show improvement.

Pretty sure im going, if I do it'll be week 4 or 5 or both.

Oh shit. PA?

week 6 lake owen, jon macshane, ethan martin, and the close brothers

damn. im trying to decide which one ima go to. i have friends going to both so its hard to decide :D ahhah

Oh shit. PA?

week 6 lake owen, jon macshane, ethan martin, and the close brothers

damn. im trying to decide which one ima go to. i have friends going to both so its hard to decide :D ahhah

YES PA!

yo bro i am

not..where the fuck is lake owen

i applied for a counselor job at woodward,PA this summer. i also applied to work in their skateshop thing or whatever. i should hear back from them within the next week or two so maybe I'll see one of you fux there!

just got my contract ill be there instructing and counseling you little turds weeks #7, #8, and #9

(july 15th - august 4th)

just got my contract ill be there instructing and counseling you little turds weeks #7, #8, and #9

(july 15th - august 4th)

haha hell yeah! it sucks doe im goin to 2 or 4 mang :rolleyes:

(july 15th - august 4th)

dude are you tight with darin? I think I'm on the shit list or something. I didn't even do anything wrong there. I just never seemed to get along with him. I got other things planned this summer but I tried to get in last summer and never got an answer. I did work there for two summers a few years ago.

dude are you tight with darin? I think I'm on the shit list or something. I didn't even do anything wrong there. I just never seemed to get along with him. I got other things planned this summer but I tried to get in last summer and never got an answer. I did work there for two summers a few years ago.

me and darin are not close at all, did you just not do a good job last time? or have bad camper reviews? did you peace out earlier than expected, bouncing if your 3 weeks arent up is the worst thing to do there if you wanna get back in

all sp'ers if your going that week request me, mike heikkila as your skate instructor

we will chill and i will teach you how to nosegrind

me and darin are not close at all, did you just not do a good job last time? or have bad camper reviews? did you peace out earlier than expected, bouncing if your 3 weeks arent up is the worst thing to do there if you wanna get back in

I did a good job I though. I didn't fuck anything up. I never left early or anything or never fucked around. So I'm not sure. I'm sort of passed it now but I am curious what the problem is. I always did good with campers.

did you write a good essay on your application? haha idk man there could just be a lot of people applying with better references or have more experience with you, my references and that im a previous employee has me pretty much locked in as long as i dont blow it, which i dont.

I thought I did, I didn't apply this year though because I got so much going on this summer. Honestly I'll probably never go back. It sort of sold out IMO over the years. it used to be pretty chill but all the corporate stuff that got in there bothers me.

I've counseled and instructed at Woodward before (O.G Woodward in PA).

Darin doesn't care for me now though because I allowed two non-registered friends to camp out in my cabin amongst the eighteen campers aged 12-16 for a few days.

and I wouldn't disagree with you^. Woodward will always be awesome, no doubt, but the place has been swathed by Fuel TV and others. I'm sure, because of financial necessity.

yea dude thats a big no no haha, but peacing out before your 3 weeks is up is a surefire way to never get hired back, ive never seen the show but i filmed a segment in 2008 for it because one of my kids racked on a rail i think haha

Of course... I was a camper for 6 summers or so before I worked there so I'm sure I could return as a counselor if I call Graham, Jack, or Brandon.

The skate directors are awesome and have been there forever. Darin can do his thing with his gym shorts and golf cart.

yea dude thats a big no no haha, but peacing out before your 3 weeks is up is a surefire way to never get hired back, ive never seen the show but i filmed a segment in 2008 for it because one of my kids racked on a rail i think haha

who peaced before your time is up? I didn't I never fucked around either. I knew a few people who got kicked out early for fucking up though.

Of course... I was a camper for 6 summers or so before I worked there so I'm sure I could return as a counselor if I call Graham, Jack, or Brandon.

The skate directors are awesome and have been there forever. Darin can do his thing with his gym shorts and golf cart.

LOL'd. seriously though. I don't think he does anything there other then walk around in gym shorts.