SkatePerception
bosco

How To Get An Extra Drink Cup With Your Meal

Right after you order your food ask for your cup, while there making it go fill it up and put it at your seat. When you go back to get your food they will give you another cup most of the time cause it's a different person. simple and essay trick, it's good if you have friends that always mooch

Right after you order your food ask for your cup, while there making it go fill it up and put it at your seat. When you go back to get your food they will give you another cup most of the time cause it's a different person. simple and essay trick, it's good if you have friends that always mooch

haha so tryin this

Lately I've been saving the larger plastic cups for food chains I skate near, and depending on what spot we go to I'll bring the nearest franchise's cup.

Lately I've been saving the larger plastic cups for food chains I skate near, and depending on what spot we go to I'll bring the nearest franchise's cup.

poverty

• Like 3

get water cup, fill it with what i want no problem, let someone say something

• Like 3

I dont know why everone doesn't get a sweet tea at McDonalds instead of the small cup for extra money. Even if you dont like sweet tea just pour it out and get something else from the fountain.

• Like 1

I dont know why everone doesn't get a sweet tea at McDonalds instead of the small cup for extra money. Even if you dont like sweet tea just pour it out and get something else from the fountain.

all soft drinks are 1 dollar at mcdonalds?
  • Like 1

most def not ^^^, this is what i do when i visit the hellish piece of earth that is mcdonalds, get a large sweet tea cup for a dollar and take it to the fountain and fill with whatever you want, when a large drink cup is 1.99, the styrofoam sweet tea cup is actually a tad bigger than that too

i just bring styrofoam cups into any store and use the fountain if it isn't in the open

having people in line or any other distractions helps with getting out

here all mcdonalds drinks are a buck.

Yup same here, just went into effect a couple weeks ago.

haha awesome and another way to be cheap at a burger place like five guys for example is to not get a drink and then just fill up the ketchep cups or the lids again and again until your not thirsty. then you dont have to pay for soda.