SkatePerception

I think it's absolutely crucial to be comfortable pushing, ollieing, doing simple grinds, before you move on. So many people get dreadful injuries skateboarding as a result of trying to do absurd tricks before truly learning how to carve a bowl, 50-50 a real ledge or rail, or ollie over and into transition etc.

I guess, from my experience, being able to move around well and comfortably on your board--even if the scope of your technical abilities is narrow--is a lot more valuable, fun and sustainable than attempting to go beyond your means in the name of progression. I don't think you can properly progress without an honest foundation.

Always good to remind yourself of the simplicities.

TH9711.jpg

be a cool dude and dont do gay tricks, dont do late flips, dont benihana, dont roastbeef, dont do 5050 to frontboards, and dont do more than one retarded trick in a game of skate.

Nah fuck this dude skate the way you want to skate.

for lulz dipshits

but seriously i cant stand people that try to do that gnarliest shit before they know how to ride well but they can still kill it, i saw a kid fakie tre a ten stair but that same kid sucks at just running as fast as he can and throwing his board down

^^^ what are you talkin about?? Decenzo has style unlike some skaters who push mongo or are super stiff. Chris Cole to name one, good but little style.

^^^ what are you talkin about?? Decenzo has style unlike some skaters who push mongo or are super stiff. Chris Cole to name one, good but little style.

ryan decenzo is one of my least favorite out there

imo his little brother scott is way better with style

iv never met a black kid that doesnt have switch heels and front pops

oh yea "kyles knows". kyles knows jack shit in life, keep it moving.

only black kids can pull off varial kickflips

HAH yeah... naw yo