SkatePerception

Ya, site is pretty slow for me too, both at work and home.

Yeah sql just started running abnormally high for no reason, I'm definitely not writing this one off because it was fine.

speed seems fine for me.

why can't i get an avatar to upload? i put in a url and nothing happens.

also what happened to the drop down menu at the bottom of pages? that was the most useful thing on here!

speed seems fine for me.

why can't i get an avatar to upload? i put in a url and nothing happens.

also what happened to the drop down menu at the bottom of pages? that was the most useful thing on here!

I think it was traded out for the quick navigation thing at the upper right (it looks like a gps pin)?

Firefox 12.0 (don't hate) spell checker does not work in the topic reply text box on my mac. I reli way too heavely on it.

• Like 1

Firefox 12.0 (don't hate) spell checker does not work in the topic reply text box on my mac. I reli way too heavely on it.

I may not be able to help on that one.

try right clicking (in the reply box) and going to Languages and make sure e.g. English / United States is checked. I tried opening Firefox and spell check didn't work for me either, but then after doing that it seems to work now.

• Like 2

Just Lern too spell beter dude

try right clicking (in the reply box) and going to Languages and make sure e.g. English / United States is checked. I tried opening Firefox and spell check didn't work for me either, but then after doing that it seems to work now.

orangutang.

this worked, thank you

no more "joined" date below your username! how will we know who is OG or not!?!?

Good point, hrmmmm

I guess you could pull up their user profile and see their member number

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.php?showuser=9363

Yours is 9363, the numbers are a little skewed as there are thousands of spam accounts that have been weeded out

site is functioning pretty solid of recent. sometimes it goes into slow mode but you might be working at it during that time.

Whats going on with the home page (www.skateperception.com)? Is that getting redone too?

EDIT: Sorry if it's been asked about I haven't seen any talk of it.

Whats going on with the home page (www.skateperception.com)? Is that getting redone too?

EDIT: Sorry if it's been asked about I haven't seen any talk of it.

Actually you are the first.

That one still has to be figured out.

it'd be sick if you showcased more of the best videos and photos on sp, on the homepage. that way more people would be inclined to try their best, and the people who actually created great content, would get recognized and noticed more.

just a suggestion.

it'd be sick if you showcased more of the best videos and photos on sp, on the homepage. that way more people would be inclined to try their best, and the people who actually created great content, would get recognized and noticed more.

just a suggestion.

Any ideas?

More than likely it will go back to the original concept of having a informational site like it was prior to 2007. Still have to figure out the best way to go about it.

The site still seems pretty slow now on my end, and I seriously miss that scroll navigation menu at the bottom of threads. Missing that feature is like having teleportation your entire life and then suddenly being forced to walk everywhere instead <_<

But my major issue is the speed of the site, it takes me like 3 minutes to open up my messenger and another 2 minutes to open a thread up. Some times of the daya re better than others, but I'm positive it isn't my internet connection or speed

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.