SkatePerception

Just got a Yashica D after years and years of wanting one. This is actually the first photo camera I've ever owned. I have shot very few photos in my life and never used MF. Living with SP vets like DavidNewton, DorsaSkateFl, and KinesisFilms, I learned a thing or 2 about it all even without doing it myself. Im far from a prodigy child but I enjoy my new hobby. Check out my photostream and let me know what you all think! Thanks

-David

7266066610_8b1e14f6cd.jpg

7259915244_aa66609a84.jpg

7259936188_0b81040505.jpg

Diggin' the 1st man! Such a rad composition. Perfect amount of foreground and reflection is sickk.

As for the double neg, Not sure how they go together? can't really tell what the stick things are but it really looks cool with the warm/cool tones.

Portrait is just a portrait, idk.

How much did you pick up that yachica D for?

• Like 1

Diggin' the 1st man! Such a rad composition. Perfect amount of foreground and reflection is sickk.

As for the double neg, Not sure how they go together? can't really tell what the stick things are but it really looks cool with the warm/cool tones.

Portrait is just a portrait, idk.

How much did you pick up that yachica D for?

thank you. the double exposure was actually an accident. i couldn't remember if i had advanced the film or not so i took 2 and the 1st was in fact a double of my bedside and bamboo. I have another portrait i wanted to post instead but the scan had some strange lines on the bottom left corner and didnt want 10 comments on how bad the scan was. here is that photo anyway. 7259964742_529eecc584.jpg

I actually picked it up for 95$ on ebay. IT was in near flawless condition! it has initials cared into the waist level but thats all. came with OG leather case and strap and lens cap. super hyped to be taking photos. thanks for the kind words.

I like these. None of them are exactly extraordinary, but they're all solid. Especially if you just recently started shooting still photography.

they all are real interesting to me. the bridge instantly catches my eye and it's great how it leads right to the towers. the water's imperfect calmness is real great too. well done.

When I glanced at the second one, I thought the bamboo were arms. Its cool though. The first is nice as well.