SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

14 rolls of 120 velvia to process after a xc trip and days in mt. hood national forest. working on getting some studio space in pdx, and hopefully building a lab to process. pretty stoked.

• Like 1

14 rolls of 120 velvia to process after a xc trip and days in mt. hood national forest. working on getting some studio space in pdx, and hopefully building a lab to process. pretty stoked.

Mt. Good national forest seems like such a beautiful place

Are there any good b&w iso 200 films or similar? or is pulling hp5 that low a good result?

Someone check out my street photos!

Here's all the photos i took with that M2-R. First try at a camera/shooting like this. Thanks!

http://cargocollecti...hoto/Leica-M2-R

kissing-1_905.jpg this is awesome.

Are there any good b&w iso 200 films or similar? or is pulling hp5 that low a good result?

Delta 100 pushed gives nice results:

Enter the Ninja

I'm liking the photos you've been taking lately Nick, go for that M2-R.

added some new stuff finally. also, anyone else think iso400 film doesn't look good in high light situations, like the beach? like if you took the same shot on iso100 film and iso400 film and did correct exposures for each, the iso100 one would look better?

as gay as this sounds it was such a fucking spiritual experience.

Fucking love Hood. That my fucking mountain. Everytime I go visit my dad in Bend I make sure to go over Hood and make a stop at Timberline.

added some new stuff finally. also, anyone else think iso400 film doesn't look good in high light situations, like the beach? like if you took the same shot on iso100 film and iso400 film and did correct exposures for each, the iso100 one would look better?

Whenever I've used ISO 400 or above film, the highlights always look shitty and the tones aren't very smooth (there's no flow between shadows, mids and highlights)

My parents asked me if I'd like ot come ot New York with them. First time travelling outside the coutry, and I'm so damn excited.

thanks guys. and some kid might sell me one for 400 because his uncle gave it to him. i really liked this street photography deal!

• Like 1

wow, i stopped coming on here for a bit because the site was running so slow for me...RPD V2 saved(ruined) my life

Pick up a hiking backpack with the hip straps and everything. Makes all of the difference in the world.

I've got a 50 liter pack that's super supportive and comfy, the camera fits in it pretty well. The tripod is a whole other story, I tried adjusting it to the bottom straps but its to loose and heavy. What are you using for a tripod? Always wonder what dudes are using for long trips.

Thinking of picking up an M3 single stroke with serial over 919,251. If I get it, It could be a few months until I can get a lens for it though.

Thinking of picking up an M3 single stroke with serial over 919,251. If I get it, It could be a few months until I can get a lens for it though.

If you lived on this continent I'd lend you one of mine. :/

• Like 1

You want one thats 964xxx or higher. That one is a modified double stroke to single stroke. the real single stroke, in terms of mechanical started at 964xxx. they are cheaper to fix if it ever needs to be worked on.

I'm so excited for this summer. Finally done with high school, time for camping and hiking trips with homies.

and now I'm definitely going to start shooting photos again now that I have the time.

^^Congrats dude! It's a good feeling to be done with high school for sure.

I've got a 50 liter pack that's super supportive and comfy, the camera fits in it pretty well. The tripod is a whole other story, I tried adjusting it to the bottom straps but its to loose and heavy. What are you using for a tripod? Always wonder what dudes are using for long trips.

I use some piece of shit with a broken leg. You can strap the tripod vertically to the outside?

Usually when I'm hiking I just carry the thing, though I rarely ever use a tripod unless it's night.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my summer. Go to Boston? Go to Portland? Go back to Texas? Go to California? Move to NYC? Just go... somewhere? I mean I really dont have any plans right now, but all I know is that I want to hop back on the photo train and document things again. I keep falling off photography but it seems like whenever I travel (or basically whenever I'm not home) I seem to get re-psyched on photography. So really I guess my goal this summer is to travel.

/siderant

I'm probably moving to Portland come September. We must meet up so I can cross some things off my bucket list Jake.

• Like 2

Finally got around to set up an appointment to figure out my first tattoo. Gonna be my FX-1 slung over my shoulder and sitting on my back I think. Something like that at least. Holy fuck though, its gonna be expensive.

What happened?

It jammed up, then someone forced the crank on it and it never came back.

Finally got around to set up an appointment to figure out my first tattoo. Gonna be my FX-1 slung over my shoulder and sitting on my back I think. Something like that at least. Holy fuck though, its gonna be expensive.

Really looking forward to seeing what it'll look like! Does the artist have a portfolio online?

Really looking forward to seeing what it'll look like! Does the artist have a portfolio online?

http://www.apocalypsetattoo.com/galleries/tattoos/jack-matisse/

Crazy amount of realism. I wasn't sure I was going to go with him since hes a portrait artist mostly, but then I saw the work he did on that tonearm and knew he would be dope.

• Like 1

If you lived on this continent I'd lend you one of mine. :/

How many do you have?

I'm not sure whether to go for a 50mm, 40mm or 35mm. I'm comfortable with a 50mm, but I'm thinking something slightly wider might be nice. The 40mm is the one I'm most inclined to get, as it's not that far from a 50mm.

It jammed up, then someone forced the crank on it and it never came back.

Damn, at least you have a really good looking paperweight.