SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

I go out filming with the homies at least 3 days a week, and hit the skatepark once or twice outside of that. Some of my favorite photos would not have happened had I not gone out skateboarding that day.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to skating again this summer. Haven't skate in probably 9 months. Cba skating when it's bad weather anymore.

• Like 1

edit: just curious. How many of you guys still actively skateboard? Hope I'm not the only one.

I skate everyday usually, maybe every other day, If I don't skate for a few days I feel like shit, its a sickness.

• Like 2

I skate everyday usually, maybe every other day, If I don't skate for a few days I feel like shit, its a sickness.

I concur. Now that its finally above freezing Im gonna try to go skate everyday, even if its just the park by myself. Ive skated maybe 4 times this winter, and its made me super depressed. It's really the only exercise I get besides riding bikes or kayaking once in a while.

Skate-photographer's montage shall reveal.

C'mon tuna! Finish that ish.

• Like 1

Shit, the RX1 seems really great.

RE1000 might have to rename the thread "Professional Compact Digital Camera Thread".

I feel rays pain... I'm getting a new compact cam and we all kinda talk about the same stuff haha.

anyone have any good suggestions for a rangefinder type shoulder strap? leather would be rad.

and maybe a finger strap. i want to try one of those out.

even if its just the park by myself.

One winter during high school I did that a lot. I went and shoveled out this quarter pipe and roll in, cause that's all I skated at my lame hometown park. I just think it's funny how so many kids clung to skating/the trend so hard then just quit. It's been a large part of my life. I don't even know what people think of skateboarding anymore.

Point and shoots or whatever we're calling these are fun, it's like all I shoot with these days. I kind of want to shoot a bunch of these and maybe this, not sure if putting the window in is cool. And maybe that tree thing I posted from instagram before would fit

d8fee50e9ca911e2979622000a1fb04f_7.jpg

Always trip out on dudes who get crazy hook ups but my time finally came today. Got these 2 for $80.

• Like 10

Does anyone out in RPD world have an extra shutter release cable? I need one for my super 8, and I think its a pretty standard screw size. Please hook a brotha up!

Willing to spend no more than 10 dollars including shipping.

C'mon tuna! Finish that ish.

almost done! Actually the parts are pretty much finished, just need to get into the studio to film the intro and a few filler clips

I feel rays pain... I'm getting a new compact cam and we all kinda talk about the same stuff haha.

anyone have any good suggestions for a rangefinder type shoulder strap? leather would be rad.

i went to a leather worker(who was a qt) and asked her to make me a strap. i gave me my ideas and she told me some limitations. then the next week i had a camera strap. it was pretty cheap too

• Like 3

nice man. Thats a great idea. I was thinking about making my own (i do some fiber work) but i dont think I want to rock a braided strap haha. Though if anyone wants a braided/wrapped strap Id be happy to make one for cheap. (would use waxed linen. very strong)

You know you can just crop a DSLR shot down to a square, right?

• Like 9

Anyone use an Agfa Isolette III or something similar? Looking to get an old folder rangefinder. There's so many different ones out there, thought I'd ask first.

http://camerapedia.w...fa_Isolette_III

The Zeiss Ikon Mess Ikonta 524/16 with Novar 75mm f3.5 also looks nice.

4022817700_a631885bea.jpg

I want to be able to use a Nikon SB-28 flash and have one that's easy to see through the viewfinder. Any suggestions would be awesome!

http://camerapedia.w...iki/Seagull_203

i have this which is a chinese remake, but i haven't even developed the roll yet. its cool because i got it for free but i don't think i'd advise it. its much like a 45 camera where you have to cock every shot manually. the rangefinder is pretty shitty but i can't compare it to the original. if you ever need samples, flickr's groups are always where i look first.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/isolette/

dont you have a mamiya 6 and 7? why the folding camera

• Like 1

Last night, got a call from my school in washington and Im in. Im waiting to hear back from 3 more but this one has a darkroom program!

Then berns and I can be best pals haha

• Like 1

i made my own leather wrist strap out of an old belt and some zip ties for my x10, it works well. if you want ill post a pic

http://camerapedia.w...iki/Seagull_203

i have this which is a chinese remake, but i haven't even developed the roll yet. its cool because i got it for free but i don't think i'd advise it. its much like a 45 camera where you have to cock every shot manually. the rangefinder is pretty shitty but i can't compare it to the original. if you ever need samples, flickr's groups are always where i look first.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/isolette/

dont you have a mamiya 6 and 7? why the folding camera

i want an older looking camera so it's easier to approach certain people/situations, plus the fact they are under $200. older cameras create better conversation. it'd be nice to have one.

• Like 1

Last night, got a call from my school in washington and Im in. Im waiting to hear back from 3 more but this one has a darkroom program!

Then berns and I can be best pals haha

Yeeeeeaaaaah about that, I'm moving.

... ok not really, I just can't be seen hanging out with grad students.

• Like 4