SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

Holy fuck, just found a ridiculous hidden gem on ebay that I think I might get for a crazy steal. Don't want to say anything yet as to what it is but I could get a couple lenses I've wanted for a long time, resell the rest and make a mint.

only if you make me an aag mod ;)

As if I have that kind of power :(

Holy fuck, just found a ridiculous hidden gem on ebay that I think I might get for a crazy steal. Don't want to say anything yet as to what it is but I could get a couple lenses I've wanted for a long time, resell the rest and make a mint.

Typo in the ad title? That's how I got my Mamiya 6 50mm for $480 when they usually go for $800+

Typo in the ad title? That's how I got my Mamiya 6 50mm for $480 when they usually go for $800+

Dude just doesn't realize what hes actually selling, the valuable shit isn't even listed in the ad. I actually only found it on accident while looking for something else. The price might go up a bit, but I don't think it'll skyrocket like it should.

Dude just doesn't realize what hes actually selling, the valuable shit isn't even listed in the ad. I actually only found it on accident while looking for something else. The price might go up a bit, but I don't think it'll skyrocket like it should.

I want to know! I won't buy it out from under you. Promise.

Who all is in the new SP book?

2uikraw.jpg

I went trout fishing (and I have too much hair)

Only your photos can make me miss Missouri and the Midwest. What river?

I'm in the new SP book!

• Like 1

Only your photos can make me miss Missouri and the Midwest. What river?

I'm in the new SP book!

Brixey Creek

writing my senior thesis on the state of film in photography, kodak going bankrupt is actually good for something.

• Like 1

i am also in the new sp book, i need to cop one when i get some money

HARDBACK FOR A HARDBODY ASS MUHFUCKA

writing my senior thesis on the state of film in photography, kodak going bankrupt is actually good for something.

Wrote mine on a similar topic.

I'm actually creating the presentation for the paper now (due tomorrow) and I'm kind of fucked because I don't have a copy of the original paper. I'm kind of winging it so I need some help:

Who are some artists that have used digital technology to blend photography with other mediums?

Wrote mine on a similar topic.

I'm actually creating the presentation for the paper now (due tomorrow) and I'm kind of fucked because I don't have a copy of the original paper. I'm kind of winging it so I need some help:

Who are some artists that have used digital technology to blend photography with other mediums?

Hmm, can you explain that a little more? Not sure what you mean exactly... During the Alec Soth lecture, he showed us videos he had made while doing certain photography projects. For example, there was a murder or something in a small town and the media had reported that the suspect kept things in glass jars (I forget all the details off hand, I have the lecture audio on soundcloud though). Alec Soth made a video of him trying to get pictures of those jars, ultimately just taking a picture of his own jar because according to the police, there was only one jar and he wouldn't be allowed to photograph it. Something like that?

rainbows? Nice stringer there. flyrod or spinner? just nailed a solid brown on the flyrod my last week in ny before moving out here that i'm still stoked on. http://sphotos.xx.fb...969294623_n.jpg first week in OR i got some decent steelhead. gotta dev the photos.

Steelhead is probably my favorite fish to cook. Did you keep it or were you just doing some catch and release?

Scott Hansen is the first to come to mind. His portfolio is offline but you can find some of his stuff here.

rainbows? Nice stringer there. flyrod or spinner? just nailed a solid brown on the flyrod my last week in ny before moving out here that i'm still stoked on. http://sphotos.xx.fb...969294623_n.jpg first week in OR i got some decent steelhead. gotta dev the photos.

Fuck yeah, that's a nice brownie. I did some fly fishing but caught all those on a spinner using a rooster tail. Had no luck with the little cleos.

i kept the steelhead i caught. i didn't keep that brown i took a picture of because it wasn't trout season. i was gonna keep it but my friends kept whining like little crybabies. kept this guy though http://sphotos.xx.fb...536858044_n.jpg love cooking salmon the most

sos, hell yeah, rooster tails will kill em everytime.

I'm at SUNY New Paltz, I hate it and am only a year away from graduating with my BFA. I'm really trying to goto Concordia for my MFA.

Sams, you going to be in MTL in July? if so were about to drink some beers and what not.

welp, i went to take pictures of my friends 72 Nova and i had my camera bag behind my car, and i put it into reverse and ran my bag over. goodbye all of my cameras.

• Like 1

Maybe it's not such a bad thing.

Forget about it.

Buy a T4 or Nikon F series camera.

Get a bunch of cheap film.

Go explore/have picnics with friends.

welp, i went to take pictures of my friends 72 Nova and i had my camera bag behind my car, and i put it into reverse and ran my bag over. goodbye all of my cameras.

That really fucking blows, man :(

Like Taylor said, start fresh. 35ti + 100ft of Tri-X

Oh man, what cameras would those be?

• Like 1

i seriously am just fucking bummed. maybe a hasselblad now? idk

shit.

• Like 1

Welp, I'm just about to head out to another continent again... What would be best for a wide on my m3 around $500?

What ya think.... 25mm? 35mm voigt? pancake?

• Like 1