SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

I love my xa. Maybe even more than the stylus epic. But then again I havent tried a T4 or a Contax T2 so I dont know. But what I do know is I have an xa and I love it.

i really like my xa too. probably wont get much attention once my t2 comes in though. B)

• Like 1

another retard i went to highschool with

ScreenShot2013-12-22at60820AM_zps753a8cd

Link me to his breakthrough single please.

• Like 3

Y'all should come to Portugal, we have some pretty weird people here:

11501601304_c5ff7a222f.jpg
Dancing por goncalo_nuno_rodrigues, no Flickr

This dude was dancing like this in front of a shop, using the shop's music to set his rhythm.
Every 5 minutes or so he would pick a 20€ bill from his shoe and put it on the hat, and some minutes later he would return it to his shoe.
Some pretty hardcore moves I saw there.

• Like 4

I miss N.White that dood was fotoking, and a hand full of other people on here who use to make me ashamed about my photo skills.

• Like 2

work with a girl who went to highschool with some of you Chicago dudes

Radelia, white, etc. she knows of this site def

• Like 3

I won a 5 pack of 400vc on eBay for only $19 today. I've never used it before. Compared to the portra they make today, is there any difference?

I just wanna show off what Andrew Kodama sent me for the secret santa real quick, just so y'all can be jealous.

tumblr_mxv9ehdUZQ1r5mjxvo1_1280.jpg

• Like 6

I just wanna show off what Andrew Kodama sent me for the secret santa real quick, just so y'all can be jealous.

tumblr_mxv9ehdUZQ1r5mjxvo1_1280.jpg

and this is why I bailed. How does one compete?!

• Like 1

and this is why I bailed. How does one compete?!

lol I tried to bail when I saw a western australia address but ended up sending a weak 4x6. I was kinda under the impression it was U.S. only when Barney organized it but said he wasn't participating so that we didn't have to ship over there. sorry whoever had me...

he sent you that candle?

romantic

No he sent me this bomb ass granite counter top. Idk who leaked that I've been dying for a place to sit/eat at, but I gotta say I'm impressed and relieved.

• Like 1

lol I tried to bail when I saw a western australia address but ended up sending a weak 4x6. I was kinda under the impression it was U.S. only when Barney organized it but said he wasn't participating so that we didn't have to ship over there. sorry whoever had me...

The-Grinch-Benz-and-a-Backpack_zps601278

• Like 1

Didnt know Nick was so hood

I have multiple personalities. Hood, Young Lad, Philly Urb, Sk8r Boy, Macho Man, Dad, Milfhunter, Shit Connoisseur, Photo Journalist, Drift King, Ape, Roid Rager.

• Like 3

I haven't even sent my secret santa yet, too busy working and trying to get my own family gifts...

Sorry for the wait ******* but it'll be worth it I promise!

Yea same here. I'm gonna send ****** a bunch of c-prints of new work once I get back home from the holidays in CA.