SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

you guys don't get it!!! I take pride in keeping my socks nice after years of skateboarding abuse to them, I'm finally past that. they're something i look forward to everyday. putting on my nice, clean, organized socks. I'm just upset someone stole them. I believe it was my brother, I searched his room and didn't find anything. Unless he is wearing all of them right now, just layered so ill suspect.

I have been wearing the same two LEFT socks now for 4 days. They smell like chimpanzee shit.

At least we don't have to worry about you only having one pair to wipe your ass with.

• Like 1

This sock meltdown is a cover up. we wanna hear about this juicy cougar Nick, not your fucking sock collection..

• Like 2

I'm starting a new thing where I retweet people's responses to celebrity tweets it's the perfect combination of hilarious/disgusting/sad

edit:

does anyone kno who shot this? I swear it was someone on sp but i dont remember who

tumblr_mu9lw0iYYv1rpowflo1_500.jpg

I'm starting a new thing where I retweet people's responses to celebrity tweets it's the perfect combination of hilarious/disgusting/sad

edit:

does anyone kno who shot this? I swear it was someone on sp but i dont remember who

tumblr_mu9lw0iYYv1rpowflo1_500.jpg

John Goldsmith

• Like 1

I bought a stylus epic from shopgoodwill and the window that tells you what type of film you're using is popped out halfway. Should I just superglue it back?

• Like 2

I bought a stylus epic from shopgoodwill and the window that tells you what type of film you're using is popped out halfway. Should I just superglue it back?

Yeah, but be careful. Superglue does some weird shit to plastic. Could fog it up pretty bad.

Yeah, but be careful. Superglue does some weird shit to plastic. Could fog it up pretty bad.

i'm pretty sure superglue not meant for plastic has something in it that dissolves plastic. they have glue meant for plastic or you could use plastic epoxy. or you could just electrical tape over the window and remember what film you had.

• Like 1

Has anybody seen a really awesome series shot with a p&s that would normally be shot MF or LF?

I want to get more into depth of my hwy 395 project I shot a few years ago, but have always held off because of wanting to shoot it 6x7. Kind of interested in how my work will turn out if I shot it 35, even considering shooting it digital if I ever get my hands on one.

• Like 1

anyone need some film?

7 rolls of Plus-X 125 in 220

And 6 rolls of Fuji Sensia Slide

will sell for pretty cheap

tumblr_myotnsfUwZ1qkqu6eo1_500.jpg

I know I shouldn't be complaining, But i have lame ass friends outside of the internet.

for my bachelor party tonight we went to the driving range to use golf clubs or something. didn't buy balls and just watched they hit balls into the night. Then we went to some over priced bar and got a plate of nachos and a beer, walked home, played video games and watched youtubes.... everyone was in bed by 9:30

I wish you guys were real people....

Sounds like your friends suck..... might wanna try and remedy that somehow. Furthermore, I would simply suggest: Do not attach any emotional investment and/or good faith into SP or the internet in general for that matter.

I've met a lot of different SPers over the years. Some I liked, some I didn't, some outdid my expectations, while others fell quite short etc. Point is, you'd be better off trying to improve your "real" life than any given alternative, although I'm sure you are well aware of this despite the dilemma(s) presented. Good luck, happy new year, and congrats on the marriage.

• Like 3

Not sure if any of you are in the Seattle area. This morning my buddy who has been going cross country had his Toyota Tacoma filled with snowboarding gear and clothes stolen. The chances are slim they're driving it around. It has NJ plates. Call the police if you see it. Not sure exactly how it was stolen without his keys, keep an eye out.

ScreenShot2013-12-31at44905PM_zps4b28187

Not sure if any of you are in the Seattle area. This morning my buddy who has been going cross country had his Toyota Tacoma filled with snowboarding gear and clothes stolen. The chances are slim they're driving it around. It has NJ plates. Call the police if you see it. Not sure exactly how it was stolen without his keys, keep an eye out.

ScreenShot2013-12-31at44905PM_zps4b28187

I'll keep an eye out. You know what neighborhood they were in?

• Like 1

@mr.berns

im not sure man. thing is probably fuckin gone by now. it sucks, but my buddy is livin it up still. he's not letting that ruin his trip.