SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

great, your attention span is almost 3 minutes long! v proud of u

• Like 2

well idk why but when i got this last roll of portra back they were consistently blurry and it wasnt my scanner it's the actual negs so either the dev was bad or it was my camera and theyve never done a bad job on my dev before so i think it's my camera, super bummed

dev isn't going to make you negs outta focus. all u b

• Like 4

well idk why but when i got this last roll of portra back they were consistently blurry and it wasnt my scanner it's the actual negs so either the dev was bad or it was my camera and theyve never done a bad job on my dev before so i think it's my camera, super bummed

same thing happened to my AE-1. I don't know exactly what the problem was but I wasted like 5 rolls through it. So fucking pissed.

So many Leica's spotted in Frankfurt today.

I asked for some stickers or promotional stuff at the Leica dealership and the middle aged Germans laughed.

13648169834_3d3ca742e0_z.jpg

13647816895_739384763b_z.jpg

There were certainly much more awesome stuff in the display but I was certainly not welcome in that place.

• Like 3

you're an interesting guy ivan.

RPD has really been my primary source for being fascinated by sociological implications lately...... shit once message boarding becomes more mainstream in culture, I might even write a show/movie (produced by Kevin Horn via HBO) based on it.

A coming of age tale about a young photographer from suburban Philadelphia named Rick Zespe, conflicted with the influences of his hard knock neighborhood and the more intellectual/artistic influences he takes comfort in through the small community-based message board he visits. Starring JAMES FRANCO as Steve McHair the humbly intelligent message board founder, and KEVIN BACON as the guy based on sos..... and JESSE EISENBERG as the Canadian moderator known as JuneBomb.

• Like 3

anyone on here use the x-e1? It may be insignificant to you guys, but I dont know if I could get down with a 100% electronic vf. It seems like a rad little camera besides that. I like my x100 but I wish I could change lenses on it. Im gettin real bored of that focal length. Tryin to switch it up. I found a body for 3 hunna, and Im guessing I could get it and maybe some glass for whatever I can sell my x100 for... idk man, idk.

• Like 1

Found this guy's Antactica book in the discount section of Chapters a few days ago. Really liking his stuff.

http://www.stuartklipper.com

oh hey, imma b in van in may if u wan shralp/smoke weed/rub elbows/get hookers etc

• Like 4

anyone on here use the x-e1? It may be insignificant to you guys, but I dont know if I could get down with a 100% electronic vf. It seems like a rad little camera besides that. I like my x100 but I wish I could change lenses on it. Im gettin real bored of that focal length. Tryin to switch it up. I found a body for 3 hunna, and Im guessing I could get it and maybe some glass for whatever I can sell my x100 for... idk man, idk.

I have an xpro and use my evf exclusively because i only have a 60mm and 8mm for it. x100s is my go to camera. They make a wide conversion lens (28mm equiv) and very soon a tele converter, making it about 50mm in 35 equiv.

why not buy an xpro? (price?)

x-e1 seems ok. I know a lot of people love them and with fujis updates they keep making their old cameras better.

I know the evf on the xe1 is better than xpro, i walked around with a voigt 35 on evf (xpro) and did fine. If you want wider id just suggest that wcl though. can pick up a used one for about 200 i think. I think the teleconverter is supposed to come out by summer.