SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

real talk saw one used for a decent price today so if it's still there next week when i get paid it's gonna be in the hands of yaboi

also saw one of these live and in the flesh today and it's so beautiful like honestly stupid expensive but gorgeous

real talk saw one used for a decent price today so if it's still there next week when i get paid it's gonna be in the hands of yaboi

also saw one of these live and in the flesh today and it's so beautiful like honestly stupid expensive but gorgeous

om-d is the worst camera ive ever held haha. If you have tiny hands then it wont be bad but its too small and awkwardly shaped. an rx100 is easier to hold than that damn thing haha.

Aside from that its the quickest auto focus ive ever seen ha.

I'm going on a week long trip to north carolina on friday so expect some in may!

Get some footy at Bojangles.
  • Like 3

if anyone in this thread has a reason that me and the olympus om-d should not be wed in holy matrimony til sensor failure do us part speak now or forever condemn yourself to me never liking your posts again.

just marry the D already

• Like 1

damn, pretty sure i tore my ACL. Er last night, MRI friday. Extremely bummed and hurting.

damn, pretty sure i tore my ACL. Er last night, MRI friday. Extremely bummed and hurting.

Pool accident?? I have a buddy who just yard-saled himself wile working on pools.

Count yourself lucky you're getting an MRI so soon, I royally fucked my knee up at the end of January and after multiple trips backwards and forwards to hospital and doctors and after my knee bending the wrong way twice after I initially fucked it up, I've only just been referred to get an MRI. I'm still waiting on a date but It'll probably be like another month. Even worse than that, it took my friend six months until someone took him seriously and he finally got surgery on his knee and he's just finished a year of rehab after his op. Hurting your knees really sucks man. But on the positive side tearing your ACL is apparently the least problematic ligament to tear in your knee

I tore mine right near my 18th birthday and had it fixed like a month later. I actually tore it skiing and wasn't sure if I tore it, so I skied three more times then realized something was wrong when I tried a bigspin skating and my leg collapsed. If you did tear it and get it fixed, don't be a noob and start skating early. Do your 6 months down time and your x time of therapy and you'll come back fine. I'm fine, and 22 now. No issues with it, skate and ski as hard as I ever did, probably harder. It was my pushing foot too, so the muscle came back fast.

On a camera related note... Does anybody know how digi cams transmit UV light? Meaning, is there something in there preventing that? I know they have some sort of filter to keep out IR or something, which can be removed if you're inclined to do so.

nothing I hate more than seeing limbs shredded the wrong way. It's cringe worthy just reading about it happening to you guys..............

• Like 1

vespe you're young right? get it fixed. unless you want your tibia to be sliding around in your leg. if it's on your pushing foot at least that leg probably has a good muscular structure which offers support for stuff.

i wish i hurt it skating, it would make more sense. i was doing a light workout and then just my knee down stayed in one place and the rest of my body and other leg went around it. it fucking blows. I'm going to get it fixed, but MRI is tomorrow.. the orthopedic said its either ACL or meniscus since my knee cap is high. So yolo.

Count yourself lucky you're getting an MRI so soon, I royally fucked my knee up at the end of January and after multiple trips backwards and forwards to hospital and doctors and after my knee bending the wrong way twice after I initially fucked it up, I've only just been referred to get an MRI. I'm still waiting on a date but It'll probably be like another month. Even worse than that, it took my friend six months until someone took him seriously and he finally got surgery on his knee and he's just finished a year of rehab after his op. Hurting your knees really sucks man. But on the positive side tearing your ACL is apparently the least problematic ligament to tear in your knee

Yea, but did you have to pay for it?

But damn Nick that sucks, hope you can at least hobble around philly with me when I get out there.

• Like 1

Yea, but did you have to pay for it?

I contribute by paying tax. I'm not someone who usually complains about our health service it's just been super frustrating

someone please sell me 4x5 film

Do any of you guys ever notice that you take some of your best work under the influence? Whether it be drunk or stoned or tripping, etc etc.

Was looking at old photos and thought to myself how I've made some of my personal favorite photos while on some sort of drug. Made me hyped

#imblazed

Julian Berman can ignore this post

• Like 5

Do any of you guys ever notice that you take some of your best work under the influence? Whether it be drunk or stoned or tripping, etc etc.

Was looking at old photos and thought to myself how I've made some of my personal favorite photos while on some sort of drug. Made me hyped

#imblazed

yes. I've also shot some of my best photos when I've been sad and shit too

Spent an entire day in LA eating edibles shooting street, only decent street stuff I've ever shot.

It also leads to a ton of "why the fuck did I shoot this" moments.

• Like 2

#imblazed

one of my favorite photos I've ever shot I don't even remember shooting because I was really drunk