SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

thats how he got his name out. most guys hate it, most girls love it. its the way he portrays himself and it is a shame its taken negatively by most. he is an extremely great person who would give up just about anything for anyone. if he isn't hurting anyone i really don't give a shit how he acts online. I grew up with him and he was my boss and id do anything for him as he would do the same.

Sounds like a typical success story that gets the masses all jazzed and jellied up. No need to justify.

• Like 1

Anyone tried this tripod? Reviews are overall pretty good.

We have one at work, confirmed it's overall pretty good.

• Like 1

Ok, need some advice. I sold my voigtlander on ebay and of course some sketchy buyer snags it. 47 positive feed back, says he's in china, but address is in NY and ebay says the address is invalid. I got paid already but then he messages me this:

"Would you please mail this lens later? I need to go out next week and will be back on weekend.

My exact address is Bldg 741, Brookhaven National Lab, Upton, NY, 11973. Building number is helpful on delivery.
Thank you."

Should I wait to ship, ship now, or is this a scam so he can get his money back and the lens? I plan on getting ahold of ebay and see if they can watch the transaction. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

A national laboratory is an odd place to ship to for a scammer. Also, generally scammers want shit to be done as quickly as possible because you have a tiny bit of leeway concerning making payments, receiving payments and account balances, which is usually where a scam happens when someone is buying, rather then selling stuff.

It sounds pretty legit to me with some guy probably working temporarily on some research project.

We need more info to make a proper judgement, but just because someone is from a different country doesn't necessarily make him a bad person...

• Like 2

Called ebay. If i ship it to any address other than the address listed on the shipping label my seller protection is void so going to have to relist the item... bummer.

Why the fuck is 'average iq' high up in search engine predictions for the word 'average'? If you have to google the average iq score, yours is probably lower than it.

• Like 2

semi-settled in my studio apartment. i'd advise everyone to live alone. pooing with the door open is amazing.

• Like 4

So, my next door neighbors GAVE me a Pentax ME film SLR the other day...any thoughts on this camera?

I'm excited to shoot film with it, adding to my film camera collection with my Canon QL17 Rangefinder.

They also gave me a Vivitar 70-210mm f/4.5 and a 2X tele converter, and some Hoya filters and stuff.

I'm thinking getting n Pentax to Canon mount adapter from amazon and try to use this lens with my t3i, what do y'all think?

I'm pretty stoked on this generous gift.

just moved into a new place, pretty stoked on it

*not pictured: spiral staircase*

Looks incredible Kevin, how much does a place like that cost out there?

Looks incredible Kevin, how much does a place like that cost out there?

$1,050/month with utilities and free parking space in a ramp connected by skyway. There's a fuckin liquor store and coffee shop down my hallway. I never have to leave.

• Like 7

That's a nice pad Kevin!

Okay guys, I know on eBay if you don't have funds in your PayPal you can pay with your bank account through PayPal still. Does this work with private transfers also?

been doing that all week for Christmas presents from stores. I've also sent to a person before I guess

That's a nice pad Kevin!

Okay guys, I know on eBay if you don't have funds in your PayPal you can pay with your bank account through PayPal still. Does this work with private transfers also?

Yes. A payment is a payment.