SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

sounds to me like TWS dudes are starting a new mag

or TWS is about to go under

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for TWS folding.

That's a shitty thing to say.

Just cos the owners may not be cut throat skateboarders doesn't mean it hasn't been one of the main parts of skateboarding in the past 20 years. It put food on the table for alot of people that are cut throat skateboarders and only produced the dopest content. When was the last time you saw a shitty cover or another terrible Atiba photo in that magazine (minus emerica adverts)?

• Like 7

Personally I think Transworld are pivoting to become a text heavy journal of issues facing the Trans community , hence the need for fewer photographers

• Like 1

Personally I think Transworld are pivoting to become a text heavy journal of issues facing the Trans community , hence the need for fewer photographers

Because I buy skateboard magazines for the acutely written articles...

if you ever start to think anything matters, or if you start to get kind of productive and want to shut that shit down...start thinking about how in the fuck there is awareness in the universe in the first place....how inanimate tiny bits of matter or energy...how these tiny bits of matter or energy that just exist but don't know of anything, how these fucking particles, like grains of sand, can be arranged in such a way to all of a sudden know of themselves...and how the universe did this without trying...and how we, the product of nothing or no one trying, will eventually do exactly what the universe did, but on purpose...and then to really quickly snap you out of it, you start thinking about how fucking hot some girls are man...like damn girl, it's almost painful

• Like 3

if you ever start to think anything matters, or if you start to get kind of productive and want to shut that shit down...start thinking about how in the fuck there is awareness in the universe in the first place....how inanimate tiny bits of matter or energy...how these tiny bits of matter or energy that just exist but don't know of anything, how these fucking particles, like grains of sand, can be arranged in such a way to all of a sudden know of themselves...and how the universe did this without trying...and how we, the product of nothing or no one trying, will eventually do exactly what the universe did, but on purpose...and then to really quickly snap you out of it, you start thinking about how fucking hot some girls are man...like damn girl, it's almost painful

Calm down you confused yung thing, and may the light of LACLAIR lead you to salvation. Intelligence is built in to the universe, which is self-evident in many ways, with the most prominent being your self-aware consciousness. Human awareness is direct proof that the universe is aware of itself, unless someone means to tell me our consciousness exists from a place of nothingness.

"Everything" (the best word to try and define the totality of the universe) comes from energy, matter is simply energy that has "evolved" into a state of being composed of solid atoms. To say such particles "don't know of anything" is profoundly naive, given in many ways, you and I are simply self-aware particles that descend from the same singular source. It doesn't take a believe in "god" to say the universe coming from nothing is retarded, it is a notion that is in no way supported by science. As EINSTEIN aptly put:

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”

Thus the deluded militant-atheist notion that "everything" came from "nothing" is beyond idiotic and anti-science to boot. Everything came from everything, and everything will always return to everything, and continue the cycle of change that is inherent to our cosmos. I'd say prove me wrong if you disagree, but I'm quite confident my deer frndz math and science will have my back here.

Furthermore, your exasperation over the vastness of our space is viewing the situation the wrong way. Modern mathematics is an illusion as it relates to the universe. The universe is and will be a singularity. We are all particles of this universe. Thus, all we can ever think, do, observe etc. is all through the power of the singularity dividing itself. We are mere fractions, not multiples as many wrongly perceive.

Move past the false notion that mainstream society provides stable, factual information regarding all things, and you'd be surprised at what you might figure out when you put 0 and 1 together......... both figuratively and literally.

300px-Ouroboros.png

• Like 2

Kevin, are you still shooting with the GW690? How are you liking it?

haven't shot with it in a bit, but I enjoy it.

• Like 2

Whoa, when did SP get all religious and what not? I pray to Laclair. And maybe Jacob from the island.

• Like 1

Whoa, when did SP get all religious and what not? I pray to Laclair. And maybe Jacob from the island.

I don't want to get the heathens all upset, but it is in fact true: I have been endowed with LACLAIR's light, and I was put on this forum (and planet) to spread the true word of Skate Perception's salvation.

While The True Church of The Skate Perception considers AAG to be its capital, we wish to bring the WORD and the LIGHT of LACLAIR, to all who will open themselves to higher truth. Given RPD is rampant with materialist sinners who find glory in their hoarding of picture-taking devices, it may be hard for many of you to balance your obligations to both the section and higher glory, but I say to you disgusting infidels: Look to the light of LACLAIR, and his glory shall shine within your hearts.

The church recognizes many great leaders of the photo section, both past and present, in its documentation of SP's glorious history. Many anointed brothers from this section include: Saint Tunebomb, Saint Kyle Bunker, Saint Pete Halupka, Saint Kohlton Ervin, and many more.

Given our nature as the keepers of infinite truth which is feared by many, supporting our cause is not always like a shining beacon of light in the Garden of LACLAIR. Infidels will oppose you, but I say to all my fellow children of LACLAIR: Reject these voices of evil, and let LACLAIR shine through you.

Blessings to all, and TGIF.

• Like 2

Loaded up, hitting Patagonia in 3 days with my friends. Still can't decide if also taking the stylus or not... I don't have much properly matched DX code rolls, just 2...

i say take it. its tiny and durable. also... make the dx codes match. super easy. i cut electrical tape into a rectangle the right size of the boxes and put those pieces on a small pill bottle in my bag that I carry pain killers in (in case of headaches etc) so if i want to push.. say and 800 to 1600, i scrape the black with my keys and add a piece of electrical tape that i have pre cut.

for bulk containers, aluminum foil tape and electrical tape.

make the dx codes match.

thought chase everything he knows hahahaha

went and saw Alex G last night in detroit with some friends, had a blast, took pix, so that was nice.

my t4 is starting to break :( some one sell me a point and shoot with a fixed lens

• Like 1