SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

Kyran I just caught you follow/unfollow me on insta, wuts the deal yo

I figured it was a sign you still had some petty forum beef. No big deal yo

Anyone shoot Agfa vista 400? Thinking about snagging some rolls for my upcoming trip in case I run out of portra.

Kyran is weird. Dude started grilling me on Snapchat asking how i'd got his username when he was the one who added me.

• Like 2

Kraepelin, can you make a snapchat? Or if you already have one, I would LOVE to be your friend...

• Like 2

Kraepelin, can you make a snapchat? Or if you already have one, I would LOVE to be your friend...

I find it amusing that you think I own a phone.

• Like 5

RPD is his Snapchat......the rest of us, are simply detail.

• Like 1

color positive is the real fuckin' deal

Agreed. Plus it's rad to go through a shoebox of slides. I was super bummed that I could no longer process it locally but Dwyanes was insanely fast. Need to be sending in 8 rolls at a time instead of 2 in order to lower the cost average per roll though.

• Like 3

Really struggling to set my sights on my next camera. the d700 is going and i'm going 100% film (until i buy a d70 when in need of digi). Leica M6 is the dream but i don't think i can spend the money on the glass right now. Who's got some M6 alternative suggestions for me? or just any suggestions in general, the Pentax 67 looks pretty nice.

• Like 1

Really struggling to set my sights on my next camera. the d700 is going and i'm going 100% film (until i buy a d70 when in need of digi). Leica M6 is the dream but i don't think i can spend the money on the glass right now. Who's got some M6 alternative suggestions for me? or just any suggestions in general, the Pentax 67 looks pretty nice.

Or you could buy some cheap voigt glass and get an m6

The Voigt 35mm f2.5 color skopar is a great little lens, it's around $600-700. That along with a M6 is a great combo.

• Like 1

I want to do the same, sell all my digi stuff and get an M6 and 35mm summicron. But I just can't make myself sell the d800, it's just too damn good + I want something to film with as well. Guess I could always get a cheap crop sensor dslr later if I find out that I need a digital cam tho...

I was pining over a leica for a while but I'm really happy I got compacts instead. i was prepared to buy a leica then bought a t2, a t3, and still have enough money for a g2 if I want. Taking a road trip instead.

Oh and a voigt 35 2.5 is 410 brand new. The nokton Classic is 6.

a t2 is definitely in the question, it would just be nice to have a camera that can shoot skateboard photos if needs be.

I have the 40mm summicron-c for my M6 and it gets the job done, granted u dont get 40mm frame lines

Just get the M2, cheaper, prettier.

I agree that it's prettier, but it's so hard to find one with no holes in the leatherette or a lot of damage to the top plate. The really good condition M2s aren't that much cheaper than a nice M6.

Any of you gone to school for something design or photo-journalism based?

don't know what to do with my life rn tbh

I went to design school. Finished almost a year ago. Got an alright parttime job so far. It's pretty chill.

Photo school woulda been cool. Probably woulda helped me retain some knowledge I always seem to forget.

• Like 1