SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

What happend to all the threads?

There's a 50 for 109 on keh. It's an S version but I've had no complaints about my 50mm S

Thanks, I'll take a look.

What happend to all the threads?

Just cluck 'custom' in the blue bar on top of this section, and choose the setting to view all posts.

just filmed with Jamie Thomas nbd

He get some decent angles for you?

• Like 4

Oslo is fantastic!! Such an awesome city.

I've been shooting a lot and also skating more than ever

Put together this little video of short clips I've taken so far

• Like 3

Oslo is fantastic!! Such an awesome city.

I was wondering if you'd post about this again. How do you like the school/classes? I'm thinking of looking into it for next summer..Scandinavia seems chill

I was wondering if you'd post about this again. How do you like the school/classes? I'm thinking of looking into it for next summer..Scandinavia seems chill

I would definitely recommend it. Are you in college right now? I'm doing it through the International Summer School program at the University of Oslo. Taking a course on the Norwegian Welfare State, it's pretty great. It's a six week program and you can choose from one of four weekend excursions. I just got back from a mountain hike weekend trip which was fantastic. The program organizes enough free events/tours/activities so you don't get bored but there is also a ton of freedom to do your own thing and explore on your own. I brought my board and have been skating the city a lot, it's pretty hilly but funnnnn.

PM me if you want more info about it. My school gave me a really generous scholarship to go but the program itself offers scholarships as well. Norway is a super expensive country so any financial help you can get before you get there is pretty essential.

• Like 2

Got it.

Hey man, thanks for buying the setup. I will ship it this friday. It's already packed and ready to go.

Stoked that it will stay within the skate photographers community. Looking forward to seeing what you'll shoot with it. Cheers!

• Like 1

Hey man, thanks for buying the setup. I will ship it this friday. It's already packed and ready to go.

Stoked that it will stay within the skate photographers community. Looking forward to seeing what you'll shoot with it. Cheers!

Nice one man! So hyped to start shooting with that fisheye. Been after one for a couple of years now.