SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

Want to switch things up and get another 35mm camera. I have two of the EOS ones, but I've been wanting to try out one of the all manual ones. What are some decent ones? Canon ae1 seems to be popular but I'm open to other stuff.

check out the Contax Aria, smaller than most slr's. Couple people I know have them and love them. Also the prices are very good as well

• Like 2

Or the Contax RX, which some prefer, but I believe it's slightly bigger.

used a tripod for the first time in about 4 years tonight lol

portra 160nc at night <3

• Like 2

pros-medium format using 35mm rolls, can still shoot 3:2, looks badass

cons-expensive, 21 photos per 36exp roll.

How about in everyday use? Is it a pain in the arse to focus? Is the meter accurate? Is the 45mm f4 fast enough? Does it work for shooting people?

I've got a project i'm about to start and was going to use the 'blad, but i think it'll draw *way* too much attention. I think the x-pan might work pretty well (and i can use it for another project i'm working on too).

Edit: Eh fuck it. I've just ordered one and will see if it works. If it doesn't i'll sell it.

• Like 3

Edit: Eh fuck it. I've just ordered one and will see if it works. If it doesn't i'll sell it.

that is, if you can afford it, the best way to know anything for sure. good for you dude. hope it works out well for you.

Finally moved into my 200sqft apartment in Japan just south of Kyoto. Been exploring around and wandered into a store that turned out to be a second hand store. My god their camera selection is insane. Canonets, Stylus Epics, and tons of other rad point and shoots all over the place. They even had a bunch of TLRs and a full Asahi Pentax kit with 4 lenses for $600. Might start buying cameras and selling them back to people in the US. :) Shipping for a 1lb box is only $20.

• Like 4

Finally moved into my 200sqft apartment in Japan just south of Kyoto. Been exploring around and wandered into a store that turned out to be a second hand store. My god their camera selection is insane. Canonets, Stylus Epics, and tons of other rad point and shoots all over the place. They even had a bunch of TLRs and a full Asahi Pentax kit with 4 lenses for $600. Might start buying cameras and selling them back to people in the US. :) Shipping for a 1lb box is only $20.

Nice dude! Gonna be in Japan for a month a week from now. Will mainly be in Tokyo and Osaka during the time but got a JR pass so will be traveling around. If you'd be keen to link up shoot me a PM.

Nice, I saw a photo of your kitchen. It looks cozy.

Might go to Korea in the fall, hopefully stop in Japan for a few days. There camera market does look insane. It'll be tempting to stock up on things.

asia seems gr8. cheap cigs, good food, opium, vespa scooters, tea, you can pretty much live off of $5 a day, nice people, beautiful landscapes. tryna check out laos, cambodia, thialand and vietnam soon. that area seems crazy

• Like 2

oooo find me a nice t2

http://www.livemixtapes.com/download/mp3/526998/young-thug-constantly-hating.html

high as shit, enjoy one of my last nights in amsterdam. its currently raining out side :) a pleasent way to pack my shit up, then im off to sweden and copehagen.

gonna be big pimpin in sweden at my friends summer cabin in Växjö, waterskiing all weekend, getting drunk off jim beam, shooting photos. ball is life.

linking up with my icelandic friends in cph to celebrate one of their birthdays! gonna be a fun couple of days hanging near more canals and being touristy.

hope everything is well,

from europe with love,

your friend,

-ivan

• Like 6