SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

To t4 super or to not t4 super, that is the question..

edit~ someone sell me a t4 super

Either. Get whichever is in better condition or price. Both are great. (i currently have the non-super and I love it)

I thought ooh $199, buy. But then I saw it was only the down payment. Still bad ass though. I really enjoy it when digital technology actually uses its own potential rather than imitating an analog analog.

Touch stuff is still dumb though without digital (as in finger) feedback.

• Like 1

Is that thing like weatherproof? I kind of expect that on a $1300 body but I guess this is the body and the lenses. I'm also going to guess things like shot to shot time and it's general image capture are rather slow due to all the computing involved but I'd love to be surprised. Speaking of computer aided imaging, I might soon become the user of some extremely fancy Leica microsystems stuff.

Using their phone, someone took a picture of me leaning up against a tree in in some good light and showed it to me after. It was meh.

• Like 1

Damn that thing is crazy. I agree on needing some sort of feedback though. My s110 has a touchscreen and it's kinda awkward to change settings on that. I'd rather have them tied to little scroll wheels to flip through shutter speeds of apertures real quick, which is how my camera is configured.

Edit: no fisheye?

whoa. wonder how it was made. dude doesnt answer any questions, just tells people to email him to buy it hahah

• Like 1

anybody here live in 1. Japan 2. Guatemala or 3. Romania

anybody here live in 1. Japan 2. Guatemala or 3. Romania

tomchy japan
  • Like 2

I'm shooting a Thrashin' remake this weekend for a Michelle Blades music video. Skateperceptioning so hard rn.

• Like 6

I'm shooting a Thrashin' remake this weekend for a Michelle Blades music video. Skateperceptioning so hard rn.

Good luck, in all seriousness, I look forward to seeing the finished product.

• Like 1

if you guys want to check out my recent skate video, i have it playing on my site this week. http://armedwithaneye.com/

also if anyone has some zines or books that they've done, it would be cool to trade!

your page isn't working