SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

Anyone have suggestions for brands/models of messenger bags (no camera insert) that are waterproof? Looking for something lightweight and smaller for travel to stuff a sweater into etc. I have a hadley large without the insert but its a bit large for what I want. Looking at the chrome mini metro lately... thoughts?

Does it have to be a messenger bag? There's plenty of water proof/resistant backpacks, or ones with raincovers that are water impermeable.

Does it have to be a messenger bag? There's plenty of water proof/resistant backpacks, or ones with raincovers that are water impermeable.

Yup. I have a defibrillator on my left side so i can only wear right shoulder messengers/sling bags.

what do y'all think of ektar?

I never could get good scans off the 35mm. Had better luck with 120, unsurprisingly. Cool colors though.

And hey my Christmas avatar is relevant again.

2vtps9s.jpg

picked up a minolta autocord for my girlfriend for christmas (although i'm going to use the hell out of it too) locally for $180 CAD. its really nice and i got a rollei lens hood from the camera store down the street. also a roll each of tri-x, ektar, portra 160 and 400, and provia 100 so she can pick her favourite from the results.

• Like 2

picked up a minolta autocord for my girlfriend for christmas

I'm sure your right hand is very pleased it got something else to play with from time to time.

• Like 6

These days I'm putting actual good advice in posts just so I don't have to feel guilty about them all being jokes. You guys need to pick up the pace so I can post more offending and/or humorous insults.

• Like 1