SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

yeah...well that's not how it works ivan, you need to contact him no less than 48 hours in advance. from there his contact will send you the coordinates of the pick up spot. go alone and wait blindfolded

• Like 1

yeah...well that's not how it works ivan, you need to contact him no less than 48 hours in advance. from there his contact will send you the coordinates of the pick up spot. go alone and wait blindfolded

blindfold is optional, but only if you are visibly unarmed, i.e. naked or just underwear.

Hey guys,

I have a pretty terrible anxiety about writing, and putting words next to pictures has never been my strong suit. I'm trying to get better with it, so I spent some time working on blurbs for some photos I shot around this garden near where I grew up.

Garden009.jpg

If you've got a minute, I'd love if you could read through the page, and if you see any errors or have any notes on the writing (or anything else) please lleme know.

Here's the link:

http://omaraddasi.com/theinternet/gardensketchv3.html

• Like 2

Anyone have an idea where I can sell a summicron lens fairly fast? I need money asap for a HPX setup deal that I don't want to miss out on and this last chunk of money is all I need.

Also, went to SF a couple weeks ago and shot like 4 photos, was kinda disappointed in myself but also glad I enjoyed my time instead of hiding behind a camera if that makes sense.

merry xmas guys

hey zane wanna accept me to that camera gear group

2016... 9 years of sp for me I think. :goldenwub:

where's my damn goldenwub :angry:

• Like 2

2016 will be about 7 years on SP for me... doesn't seem like it's been that long at all haha

• Like 1

not sure if you boys have watched any of the "Told Ya" parts thrasher has been putting up, but its part of our second full length we've been working on for the past 2 years. please enjoy, if you want to buy a copy just message me, a measly 10 dollars!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad5FIX1SeGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNOhbaBZsew

• Like 1

Sup boys. (I'm assuming there's no girls on this site anymore and that it's just the <20 of you die hards posting in RPD keeping this forum alive)

I know I dipped in a few weeks ago to bitch about the prices of a stylus epic but turns out I found one for $50 so I got stoked. Then I remembered that it's $50 for a pro pack of portra and now I'm remembering why I ditched a lot of my film gear for an x100.

What have you folks been up to? Anybody go anywhere or do any cool stuff for the holidays?

I graduated from college and flew out to Hawaii as a pat on the back to myself. Got to retake a lot of old photos and do a better job of not fucking them up this time around and got some new stuff I'm stoked on. Just not sure what to do with all of it. For now I dumped it on flickr.

I haven't had time to do any photo stuff for about 9 months because of all the school junk I've been wrapped up in, plus I had to step down from being a photo editor for the newspaper in town to focus on finishing school so my reasons to shoot have been cut down dramatically. I will say that taking photos feels good again though, especially film. I actually had fun doing it instead of feeling like it was work. Got me feelin nostalgic for SP so I figured I'd jump back into posting on here.

TuneBomb I'm still shooting with that XA you sent me, got a lot of good shots with it that I'll be uploading once I get the film processed. Thing works great most of the time and I felt like a nerd carrying around an XA and a Stylus in each pocket but they're just so damn convenient.

Happy New Years RPD.

• Like 7

23906398642_b2bd41b982_z.jpg

did u guys see this? found it at a thrift store thought it was pretty cool

• Like 6