SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

23906398642_b2bd41b982_z.jpg

did u guys see this? found it at a thrift store thought it was pretty cool

i guess these things are more like rollie35's than XA's when you think about it.

I'm stoked a few members on here fuxed with xa2s cause I never will.

xa2? I remember a few years ago a guy on Aus ebay was trying to sell the coloured xa2's for $400

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH gross.

sold this one for 100 bones, 400 seems a little steep haha. never even put a roll through it though so i wouldnt say i fuck with them

where my dude ivan at

Prob. off doing something badass like usual....

• Like 1

lmao kodak about to drop a super 8 camera this is like when one of those bands from the 70s do a reunion tour but they're all fat and like two of them are dead but they just won't let the dream die

• Like 3

where my dude ivan at

ay bud, happy new years! I'm in michigan right now, playing ping pong at some bar currently

whatchu up 2?

lmao kodak about to drop a super 8 camera this is like when one of those bands from the 70s do a reunion tour but they're all fat and like two of them are dead but they just won't let the dream die

someone's got to. They're making it a lot easier to keep the dream alive. I've been wanting to shoot a lot of Super 8 for personal projects, and to mix into skate videos, but it's such a pain to deal with processing/scanning that I just end up shooting it and throwing it back in the freezer.

I'm buying it idgaf

• Like 5

dude i was just about to come back and edit my post because i actually finally looked at the camera:

it's goddamn beautiful.

processing and digital conversion is included in the price of the film

has an sd card slot for some reason

and a built in mic

i mean shit, it's niche but it's nice

• Like 1

no i think audio is in the negatives

what bit-rate of audio is the celluloid of ektachrome 64t? 320kps? for real tho, they haven't made super 8 with the shitty magnetic sound strip in like 50 years.

• Like 2

tumblr_o0jxc4K15P1qkqu6eo1_540.jpg

this has been in my dresser for about 7~ years now....so

VTG KODAK SUPER 8 FILM!!! ~*AS IS*~

$275

• Like 2

Wow, lots of quality posts in 2016. RPD is on the upswing. What luxe p&s should I buy? T2 fucked me with missing focus too many times. Really like the digital GR but the OGs seems like most of them are janky, and 28 is a bit wide for me. Thinking Nikon 35ti, mostly because of the sweet dials on top. Anyone use one? Should I just wait until I go to japan and then buy whatever strikes me at the massive second hand camera shops? Big things to ponder.

• Like 1

yo Vespe I see you lurking

did you help film for Told Ya?

the hard drive rests next to me as we speak. yeah actually i helped film a few things. those are all my closest friends. put a lot of man hours into that video.

• Like 1

Wow, lots of quality posts in 2016. RPD is on the upswing. What luxe p&s should I buy? T2 fucked me with missing focus too many times. Really like the digital GR but the OGs seems like most of them are janky, and 28 is a bit wide for me. Thinking Nikon 35ti, mostly because of the sweet dials on top. Anyone use one? Should I just wait until I go to japan and then buy whatever strikes me at the massive second hand camera shops? Big things to ponder.

my grd-2 has survived being dropped a bunch, being doused in countless beers, headbutts, all sorts of abuse and is still going strong (i think, i havent shot a real photo since july) get a gr (with the aps-c) and shoot it in 35mm crop if 28 is too wide

would you rather pull portra 400 or just shoot portra 160? i heard 400 is better to push than to use the 800, is it the same the other way?

No, use the 160.