SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

VC for life.

www.andrewtomchyshyn.com

Lots of oldies, some newies, and a few more sets that are currently in the works that will be going up when they are finished. In the end half of the site will be photography with the other half being stuff I've designed and built.

• Like 8

Anyone have an idea where I can sell a summicron lens fairly fast? I need money asap for a HPX setup deal that I don't want to miss out on and this last chunk of money is all I need.

Also, went to SF a couple weeks ago and shot like 4 photos, was kinda disappointed in myself but also glad I enjoyed my time instead of hiding behind a camera if that makes sense.

Fred Miranda forums

Rangefinder Forums

APUG forums

VC for life.
Lots of oldies, some newies, and a few more sets that are currently in the works that will be going up when they are finished. In the end half of the site will be photography with the other half being stuff I've designed and built.

Amazing work Andrew.

Say no to the Nikon 35Ti, it's an extremely fragile camera. Mine is dead with a lens problem with no services available. It looks good as a paper weight. Surprisingly the Contax T2 is extremely robust. It's been through some rough environments in inclimate weather, banged around heavy duty equipment and it still works perfectly. I'd never sell my T2 although it's been on the shelf ever since reacquiring my Leica's.

Pulled Portra 400 looks terrible, better to just shoot at 320 or sticking to Portra 160. I still have a bunch of 400VC that's been refrigerated since purchase but I can't justify using it for my current line of work.

Edit: 10 years of SP :huh:

• Like 1

someone's got to. They're making it a lot easier to keep the dream alive. I've been wanting to shoot a lot of Super 8 for personal projects, and to mix into skate videos, but it's such a pain to deal with processing/scanning that I just end up shooting it and throwing it back in the freezer.

I'm buying it idgaf

Only thing i'm not liking is how it appears there is no regular viewfinder on it, seems like it's only lcd.

Btw, Happy New Years and all that. May the force be with you.

Jeez I'll hit 10 soon too!

I am hitting LA soon with some 3200 delta, pretty darned excited.

Does anyone know anything about CLA's for Voigtlander's? Calling mrberns?

Who's part Rock 'n' roll suicide in? The aliens took him back to space, he's need in another galaxy.

• Like 1

101 Skateboards "Falling Down" intro & Shoshana's makeup scene in Inglorious Basterds type of day

Who wants to make black hasstory and sell me a sexy 500cm??? Reveling in drunken glory of the wildcard weekend I bought a 100mm the other night to finally make my dreams of hasselblad ownership come true.

you realize there's sun right?

Downtown night sessions though!

• Like 1

Whats up with Leica's digital game? I was talking to two people who work for Leica and I realized I haven't been paying attention besides that black and white only camera.

Whats up with Leica's digital game? I was talking to two people who work for Leica and I realized I haven't been paying attention besides that black and white only camera.

that leica sl or new leica m is pretty g but obviously way to much for the average joe. the m9 can be found for 2500 USD used and is still really good. the CCD sensor in it gives a distinct look and 18mp is still really good. my 60D has a 18mp CMOS sensor and i can easily print 13x19. haven't gone bigger because its the biggest my epson r3000 can do.

i enjoy my m9. iso sucks. i have a fuji xpro too. but i also dont take photos so what do i know.

• Like 1

i enjoy my m9. iso sucks. i have a fuji xpro too. but i also dont take photos so what do i know.

not even for DAT NEW WEBSITE THO?

• Like 1

I'm living in Vancouver right now. Planning on leaving sometime this year. Wanting to sell my black Hasselblad 2000FC/M + WLF + a12 + 150mm CF T*. $1000?

• Like 2

I'm living in Vancouver right now. Planning on leaving sometime this year. Wanting to sell my black Hasselblad 2000FC/M + WLF + a12 + 150mm CF T*. $1000?

Join this FB group, seems like stuff on there goes pretty well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HasselbladClassifieds/

There he is

• Like 6

i feel like we have gone back in time

you need to go back, to go forward (?)

• Like 1