SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

I know I'm a bit late to the party, have you guys ever heard of Modest Mouse? They're pretty amazing.

Also, Formula 1 testing starts next week. Tune in for the first American F1 team in 30 years.

• Like 1

I used to play Float On from Modest Mouse on Guitar Hero.

On medium level, because you know, I sucked.

This song is so sick. Great find.

'Don't blue jeans small car into the sea like you want it to.' There's so much truth in that.

• Like 1

just spent $200 on a desk chair

felt very adult of me

When I first started making decent money @ my job, instead of going out and buying a new car (like most people my age) I went and bought a desk chair instead.

EDIT: Hi everybody (I'm still alive)

• Like 3

This song is so sick. Great find.

'Don't blue jeans small car into the sea like you want it to.' There's so much truth in that.

i enjoy this song from them

• Like 1

Lab lost one of my rolls, that sucks

on another note, I'm going to Berlin this summer which is really rad

Lab lost one of my rolls, that sucks

on another note, I'm going to Berlin this summer which is really rad

I've only had one roll lost ever and I can't remember what was on it except for one shot which I can still see in my head.

Actually I don't think it was lost but instead I think my roll was substituted with someone who apparently shot a roll of 120 at a renaissance fair. So I can only assume he got my roll. Wasn't there a website for posting photos from rolls of film you got that aren't yours?

Who was the photographer that did a project on the bison round up that the park service does every year? Probably 4 years old by now. I think the guy use to post here.

Oof, I remember that project, but don't remember who it was. Maybe some one with a "mike" in their name? Or a name starting with a "D?"

While I'm in school again, I've been putting things on the 'gram, and think I've found a couple of you guys.

www.instagram.com/omar.j.a/

Also I live in Pasadena now, so if anyone in the LA area wants to be friends, I'm around.

Who was the photographer that did a project on the bison round up that the park service does every year? Probably 4 years old by now. I think the guy use to post here.

fuck i hope someone comes thru with an answer because i know exactly what you're talking about and i can't find the photos anywhere online

It was Mike something. He used to shoot skateboarding and I think he became a photojournalist? Was it Mike D or Mike J... I can't remember the last name. I remember those photos too though.

No wait, wasn't it Mike Friberg?

• Like 1

http://www.michaelfriberg.com/west-yellowstone/nt48tvx9gkhow7qgau6sa0mmfkml0f

This seems like it, doesn't it? His work is pretty nice.

His car broke down when he was shooting that so he posted here asking for donations in exchange for prints. I sent him some money and he hooked it up with 3 rad as fuck 11x14 and 12x12 prints a few months later.

Between work and an architecture competition I'm doing I have hardly had any time to shoot. The only time I really have is my walk from work to the train station. It's finally still light out at that time so I'm haappppppyyyyyyyy

• Like 2

His car broke down when he was shooting that so he posted here asking for donations in exchange for prints. I sent him some money and he hooked it up with 3 rad as fuck 11x14 and 12x12 prints a few months later.

Between work and an architecture competition I'm doing I have hardly had any time to shoot. The only time I really have is my walk from work to the train station. It's finally still light out at that time so I'm haappppppyyyyyyyy

I went to recommend someone I know to look at your photos when SP was down a couple of days ago and I couldn't spell your last name correctly and couldn't give the guy the name to look up lol.

• Like 1

I went to recommend someone I know to look at your photos when SP was down a couple of days ago and I couldn't spell your last name correctly and couldn't give the guy the name to look up lol.

tom

chy

shyn

:)

the funnier to me is that I find it odd that his first name is Andrew like, he's Tomchy to me yo.

Friberg is a G, got some of those same prints Tomchy has

Dam I went to do this a week ago as well but they already knew who you were