SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

It was Mike something. He used to shoot skateboarding and I think he became a photojournalist? Was it Mike D or Mike J... I can't remember the last name. I remember those photos too though.

No wait, wasn't it Mike Friberg?

Whoop! Thanks man.

I have a print of Mike's sitting under my bed, didn't realize till scrolling through some of his work.

tom

chy

shyn

:)

the funnier to me is that I find it odd that his first name is Andrew like, he's Tomchy to me yo.

I'd say more than half my friends call me either Tomchy or Canadian. Andrew is weird to me too...

Friberg is a G, got some of those same prints Tomchy has

Dam I went to do this a week ago as well but they already knew who you were

He did a nice job printing them. Once I'm back in North America they will probably be the first things up on the wall.

The person already knew who I was? wtf :ph34r:

just developed a small stash of slide film, accumulating from 2012 onward. first time seeing medium format velvia. all i can say is god damn. this spring/summer is going to be all about the e-6 life. anyone have any to sell?

• Like 1

R.I.P RX100

Do any of you still use a digi point and shoot? I remeber ogmike had one, but anyone still using one consistantly?

R.I.P RX100

Do any of you still use a digi point and shoot? I remeber ogmike had one, but anyone still using one consistantly?

Me. s110 fo lyfe. Never had any of these fancy ones with the evfs and whatever.

I actually almost forgot my username and password. Haven't posted in a while and the computer didn't autofill it.

R.I.P RX100

buy a ricoh.

applied to art school today, got locked on a balcony for 45 minutes but I macgyver'd the fuck out of it and got back in, then I got high.

• Like 3

I only have an x20.

On a side note, I pulled a heart out of a cadaver today, it had either emergency defibrillator or pacemaker leads attached to it. I also used a ~$600k microscope to take this photo.

They really fucked up flickr, it's so slow and shitty compared to what it used to be. Does ihardlyknowher still work?

• Like 1

My contax G1 won't load certain films like Portra 400, but does load Velvia and Superia. That's pretty weird and I have no idea how to fix it