SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

Nope, it has a grey sticker so I'm sure it hasn't been updated.

Jordan, you've been killing it lately!

thanks dude! :) trying to get it! super motivated lately. got a job working at algonquin college doing video/photo and this spring has yielded a lot of freelance work. feeling #blessed

• Like 1

i have anxiety.

same :wacko:

Finally got me a Stylus Epic for $5! Still has the "allweather" and "quartzdate" stickers on it but I can't have nice things so I've already ruined the paint job.

• Like 2

scanning my first rolls from the G1 right now, looking quite alright so far! the 45mm is as sharp as they say

• Like 1

A question for those of you who have held galleries, how many works did you exhibit?

group show? solo show? if you have a series, the whole series...

?

also in quantity, how many do you want to produce of each? do you want them to be #rare or accessible?

I was vague. I guess for a solo show and exhibiting a series of work. Would you say like 25-50 photos? I'm talking photos also and the gallery I would be using is a smaller space. I guess I figured out my own question being that I would probably just have enough pieces not to clutter the place.

I was vague. I guess for a solo show and exhibiting a series of work. Would you say like 25-50 photos? I'm talking photos also and the gallery I would be using is a smaller space. I guess I figured out my own question being that I would probably just have enough pieces not to clutter the place.

you could either go for something like this

the-blogazine-Ed-Templeton-30-Seconds-in

or something more formal

59919-640x360-photographers-gallery-2012

or just fuck your shit up fam

• Like 1

I was in a group show last summer. Their was a ton of space. I showed like 12 13x19 prints. My friend curating it put the all in a cluster like the top photo in Jordan weins post.