SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

13077044_10154828479003136_3964065612955

Ate Meat during our Meatup

I sort of automatically read '37m ago' as '37 Months ago'.

I sort of automatically read '37m ago' as '37 Months ago'.

that early snapchat game lol

update:

2016-05-12%2010.06.42_zpsiiblogb0.jpg

Fuji raws are a bitch though and the supplied software isn't good either but I manage with it. Photoshop and lightroom aren't good with them either, photoninja or iridient developer are the way to go apparently. I've been thinking of getting an X-E2 and an adapter to use canon fd lenses but the raw thing is weighing on my mind.

Fuji raws are a bitch though and the supplied software isn't good either but I manage with it. Photoshop and lightroom aren't good with them either, photoninja or iridient developer are the way to go apparently. I've been thinking of getting an X-E2 and an adapter to use canon fd lenses but the raw thing is weighing on my mind.

Experiencing this firsthand right now. their RAW format is super faulty and doesn't read on Adobe at all (even with the newest update). I had to install raw file converter on the fuji site then convert them all to TIFF to use in lightroom.

Experiencing this firsthand right now. their RAW format is super faulty and doesn't read on Adobe at all (even with the newest update). I had to install raw file converter on the fuji site then convert them all to TIFF to use in lightroom.

What photoshop are you trying to sue? I know new photoshops can do raw conversions but it's not good at it, neither is lightroom. Here's a reasonable overview with comparisons of different converters. All the photos from my x20 on flickr were converted from raw and edited in gimp if anything else was needed if you want to have a look there. There's a section at the bottom about lightroom and how to get it to work. If you're concerned about the raws, find out the max write speed of the camera and get a card to match, shoot in raw+jpeg because the jpegs come out really nice usually.

Maybe it's just me, but the colors from mine are just awesome all the time, I never have to do any color correcting. If there's one thing that comes out strange on a consistent basis it's trees. I'm not sure what causes this and it might be because the x20 has a tiny sensor but sometimes trees take on a watercolor appearance in the leaves, if you google this is a thing with fuji's sensors. Some people say it's there, some don't.

And yeah all my files are .RAF

• Like 1

.raf files can be read by mac os x 10.8 and later and so also work in some version of aperture from 2013 or so onwards.

yay for operating systems with capabilities.

What photoshop are you trying to sue?

What law firm are you hiring is a better question.

anybody live in baltimore (or d.c.)? gonna be living there this summer and i know very little about the area other than what i've seen in the wire

Oh shiz, PM me when you get yonder. Anyway, depends where you are in either place, both are incredibly varied, which was kinda one of the themes of the wire anyhow. Lots of dbags in both places, especially downtown DC, but it's whatev.

If you're from Long Island or NYC, I may be wrong about that, but that's what I remember about you, it's pretty much the same cast of characters and shit, so no sort of huge culture shock.

You working/interning or what?

• Like 1

My broken p&s arrived at repair center today, that was cool.

Why spend money on repairs you ask? Because the trend has changed from fast wide short zooms to slow long superzooms, that's why.

Joining the larger sensor race, traded in my x20 for this. It's lovely.

IMG_7597_zpsngtmkhac.jpg

i think im going to be in new york from the 15th to the 18th of july. what are the best galleries photo wise and then just general art wise to check out?

so far im planning to see a yankees game, see the sights and to do a pizza tour lol.

any other cool things i should check out? eat at?

moma, leica gallery (compulsory), TF (obvs), ACP across form Bryant Square Park, John Kim's basement.

• Like 1

john kim moved to japan i think or korea

The photos are probably still in the basement.

Sorry I should have orange texted that last one.

And I actually just found that out Mike, also, it's unlikely he lived in a house as that doesn't seem common in NYC.

Lololol, I've been up all night (like every night,basically) and a few hours ago, I srsly started thinking about John Kim and where he is. I still have cigs lying around that I bought for him down yonder, to avoid paying NYC taxes.

Will trade for film and/or a Kevin Horn signed bible.