SkatePerception
TuneBomb

Random Photo Discussion

On 1/20/2018 at 10:50 PM, kid said:

Now we just need tunebomb, andrew, hsi, MFtimmy, peteh... Alright those last two would be a stretch. 

PeteH is all in on the Harvest Roots farm stuff.  I follow it although I rarely ever have any idea of what they're talking about.  But they appear to be very successful doing something they're super passionate about... which I deem as the definition of success.

MF Timmy is killing it doing Tattoos, from what I can tell, he's completely detached from skating but still doing awesome.

Everybody is growing up

The guy who got my camera returned it to the post office and I retrieved it yesterday.. happy wednesday yall!!

• Like 4

Considering selling my Yashica T4. Has a weird rewind issue where it'll start to rewind the film 5ish frames away from the last one. I suspect the motor is slowly dying. Any idea what to price it as? 

4 hours ago, but i love chef said:

what'd you pay for it? i want to just buy one off of ebay that i'm sure is overpriced but it's hard seeing what they used to go for on here..

Tell me about it. I remember seeing all the good P&S cameras going regularly for $200ish. I wish I'd bought up abunch of cameras back then, woulda been making some good money these days.

I paid $180 CAD for mine about 5 years ago. 

send the t4 to me for free. mine broke in paris last year when a high school friend was visiting from detroit.

need that fucking camera back in my life again :(

last pix before the winder stopped

000021.thumb.JPG.e6862a419cf05a4726a90b6d85886dcc.JPG

• Like 3

had a T5 or whatever, thought it broke, sold it to @Dominic Palarchio when I stayed at his place and then it decided to work again :rolleyes:

• Like 1

got a super rough t4 off of a buddy and i had to glue the back plate thing back on so it would space the frames properly

still kinda has focus problems because the plate isn't sitting far enough off the back door to be in its normal spot? idk though the lenses on those things are great 

• Like 1

Somebody on here made a video smashing a T4 I sold them that had issues. That was a dumb video.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I would Ivan in exchange for some prints or something (always liked your work), but my winder is dying so I doubt you'd get much use from it. Might just keep it as parts for my GF's T5 if it starts to break. 

On 2/6/2018 at 4:44 PM, but i love chef said:

What about the fuji klasse?

My friend has a Klasse. I haven't shot on it, but have held it and it feels super solid. The results from it look nice, definitely up there in T2/T4 area. I guess since they're somewhat "new" it should last awhile. 

4 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

save it for a down payment on the next tax season.

down payment? I never owe.

10 minutes ago, kevin_horn said:

down payment? I never owe.

in that case you should share your surplus with local panhandlers who cant afford to pay their taxes.

10 hours ago, rad said:

My friend has a Klasse. I haven't shot on it, but have held it and it feels super solid. The results from it look nice, definitely up there in T2/T4 area. I guess since they're somewhat "new" it should last awhile. 

i don't think they are quite at hype price yet. the silver ones are actually a good value right now!! 

the wide ones are pretty sweet

4 hours ago, FLstrange said:

in that case you should share your surplus with local panhandlers who cant afford to pay their taxes.

do you understand how taxes work?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevin_horn said:

do you understand how taxes work?

panhandlers who fill their pans get taxed on their donated income. sometimes they need to use kickstarter if they need more donations than they make locally. donald trump and mike pence patrol the corners of the town/internet and collect a percentage and melt down the coins to make gold plated toilets for their penthouses. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2018 at 8:57 PM, sos said:

Somebody on here made a video smashing a T4 I sold them that had issues. That was a dumb video.

man, rip that video. flickr dayz, tsim kelly

edit: the Klasse is so sharp, but not immediately responsive, like the t4.

there is a pause and i missed a lot of shots/the camera didnt even fire. sold that fucker. dont buy it

anyone know anywhere that works on Contax cameras? got a gold edition t2 that needs fixin

4 hours ago, but i love chef said:

Dont worry i totally spent like half my tax refund on a t4 

me2 but with a mamiya 6

• Like 1