SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
l0ganr1gby

Sunrise Skate/surf Shop Commercial

Still a rough draft. Still need to film a little more and cut it down to about 30 seconds. Told me to film this to promote an Instagram contest they're having so I need to add some titles and stuff after the fade out too.

Let me know what you guys think so I know what to do the next (last) day we go out to film. Thanks.

good clean edit, get the kid with the iphone out of there. maybe some rolling long lens. pretty much everything from 13* seconds to 23 seconds doesnt look good at all. Good filming otherwise. Keep it up

good clean edit, get the kid with the iphone out of there. maybe some rolling long lens. pretty much everything from 1 seconds to 23 seconds doesnt look good at all. Good filming otherwise. Keep it up

The blunt looked really good.....

good clean edit, get the kid with the iphone out of there. maybe some rolling long lens. pretty much everything from 1 seconds to 23 seconds doesnt look good at all. Good filming otherwise. Keep it up

Told me to film this to promote an Instagram contest they're having

That's the point of it. He's not just there pointing with his phone for nothing, haha.

I meant 13 seconds i guess i forgot to type the 3

That's the point of it. He's not just there pointing with his phone for nothing, haha.

I guess I read it wrong, I think you should do something in the lines of taking a snapshot from one of the pics and record a vid of you posting it on your phone... so you know it has something to do with instagram.

yeah it looked good. the instagram angle wasnt as played up as i was expecting it to be though. i think either take that one shot with the dude in the background out or grab a few more inserts of stuff like that