SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
scorzo

Target Stopped Developing Film?

Target used to be the cheap hook up for me. The people at my local target (clifton, nj) would screw up so bad and give it to me for free or up to a 50% discount. Not because they liked me, but they were so confused on what they were doing that it would just happen everytime. Went there with 6 rolls the other day and they broke the news to me. Apparently have been closed in all of them for the past 3weeks.

Anyone in north jersey has a similar setup where i can develop film for dirt cheap?

seriously.

I pay $1.74 per 36 exp. roll, process only.

target used to do 99 cent developing.

walgreens is the last local place that still develops near me, costco is too far away to drive out just to get filmed developed

all targets are done processing? or just in the shitty state of NJ?

you take that back.

Damn, can't believe its all of them. I can definitely find some one in the family to hold it down on the costco card. Thanks guys. I'm going to miss target for sure

all the targets in my area stopped doing it like 4 months ago

some targets are still processing

damn, thats rad. I wonder how much longer though.... After the first of the year was when they were all supposed to start phasing it out.

In oxnard? How much, dev only and for dev and cd?

yeah in Oxnard. I never get the CD since I just scan my self but process only is like 1.15. I usually get prints for the hell of it becuase it's only around 4 dollars and they are super good quality.

seriously.

I pay $1.74 per 36 exp. roll, process only.

Taylor I have bad news.... Our costo stopped. Their machine broke and it's too much money for them to fix it/ care. Also, walgreens upped the prices to $5 a roll for processing only just because they could.

I don't get to shoot color anymore.

The Target in my area has those send-out envelopes now. it's 10 bucks for processing and prints and $2 more for a cd.

The Target in my area has those send-out envelopes now. it's 10 bucks for processing and prints and $2 more for a cd.

Next time they tell you that, smack them in the face.

/ All hope is not lost, if you call CVS out on their prices, I'm pretty sure they have a nationwide price of $2.18 a roll for process only. At least that's what they've charged me when I've went to them in Wisconsin/Illinois/Indiana.

kind of related, but does walmart still send out to Fuji to process if you request it (mostly MF 120, but i think you can do 35mm too)