SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
dylanfulford

Wallride And Ollie

both are tight man

come on dude, give a little bit better insight than that or just don't post anything

anyways.... the first shot has some potential. him wearing black jeans kills it for me, so maybe if you threw another flash in there behind him for rim, it would help out. and maybe play around with the comp a little bit

for the second one, I don't like how blown out the sky is, but I do like that he is framed in the sky. once again, play around with your composition a little bit and try and get some better lighting in there. keep shooting dude!

the first one needs more lighting as your lose his legs and little of his head in the shot, it has a good comp and timing though, the second you could have got more of the sky colour and used a flash to lighten the skater back up, i gotta agree with alex about the framed in the sky as well, keep it up!

both are tight man

get the fuck out of here man. Nobody wants to see your useless comments on EVERY thread.

as for the photos.

1. First, the skater is way to centered. I think it could have look really good shot horizontal with him in the top corner. Also, this definitely needs more light.

2. I think this could be really cool, but there's a few things that could've been better. The sky is wayyy blown out. I'd like to see it in black and white, sometimes (at least for me) that helps deal the blown out sky issue. Also, the skater is once again framed too much in the center. If you had panned right a little bit and tilted down a little it would have better shown the spot/framed the skater.

keep at it. Work on your composition and where you frame the skate.