SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Kusnir

New King Of The Road Payment And General Info

Kyran said I should make a new thread since the old one still has no payment info.

2012 King Of The Road Payment And General Info

-How to pay

Send $5.00 US via paypal per team, marked as a gift, to almostdaniel6@aim.com with your sp name in the message area or you can PM me your email address to let me know that you paid and from what email it came.

Task list:

Things To Keep In Mind

-The winner will be decided upon by vote, similar to any other assignment. Voters should be looking at the best filming and editing. The amount of points is not completely relevant here; focus on the production of the edit.

-Actually vote for who you think made the best edit, not just because they are local to you or "Fl0rD1@ !$ Th3 B3$t Br0000" none of that bullshit.

-The winner, as described above, will get the money prize, less the entry fee of the edit with the most points (see below)

-The entry with the most points will get their entry fee returned.

Payment Info

-I will keep a list detailing who has paid their entry fee.

-How to pay

Send $5.00 US via paypal per team, marked as a gift, to almostdaniel6@aim.com

-Payments MUST be sent like this. Enter SP NAME, REAL NAME, TEAM NAME in the Message Title area of the payment. (Where it says "You've Got Money!")

-Payments not sent exactly like that will be returned to the sender and it will be YOUR responsibility to notice and resend the correct way or your entry will not be counted. I will not post in the thread or PM you letting you know.

General Rules

-Payment must be received before posting an entry and before the deadline (before July 21st)

-Teams can have up to 8 people total including the filmer.Thats 7 skaters and 1 filmer or however you want to work it.

-Entries must be at least 4 minutes long. No set maximum time limit.

-Entries must have at least 25 tasks completed. (the time limit and task limit is to weed out people who only do 10 tasks and make a 1 minute edit to MGMT, which wastes time)

-Entries must have some graphic for the team members and the task being completed with the amount of points. This can just be a text layer or a full blown motion graphic

-Entries must have a graphic for the total amount of points earned at the end of the edit. Saying you have more points than you earned will result in disqualification and me keeping your money.

-Entries must use fresh, new footage. Old footage will result in disqualification and humiliation.

-Flash converters are allowed. As long as we don't have to download some 3rd party plugin to view your video, it's good to go.

-Site suggestions you can upload to: SP, blip.tv, youtube, vimeo. (Youtube Prefered)

-Entry deadline July 21st. That is an entire month to film and edit. I WILL NOT EXTEND IT. This is plenty of time.

Last years winner:

Who has Paid:

Daniel Kusnir

Hypnotizedd

Schweems

Kmanforever

GraysonA

MikeyDawes

Magnolianz

Circle Gallery

JasonKillian

TJson

WillRiemer

Happyface

SinceDayOne

CaP17A

RyanLodzinski

Chandler

Sammy Ruggiero

Jrad

allegrucci2013

• Like 1

Is Joey going to change the other thread to link to this one?

Having two different threads seems a little redundant.

Is Joey going to change the other thread to link to this one?

Having two different threads seems a little redundant.

He told me he was going to delete it so people don't get confused.

How do I pay? What's the email to paypal the money to?

It's bolded in the post..

Edit: I added the paypal info at the top and in the middle so you can't miss it anymore. We really need to get more teams to pay. Two isn't enough..

I'm about to go to Woodward and I need to post my video. Where should I enter it?

Post it on youtube private maybe until the video is due?

I'm about to go to Woodward and I need to post my video. Where should I enter it?

put it on a flash drive and see if you can upload it at the digital media studio

Just jumped down a 13 for you fuckers.

210 pounds of impact, my heels out of commission for a while.

if i were to drop in on a handrail would it count as filmer hit a handrail also?

if i were to drop in on a handrail would it count as filmer hit a handrail also?

I dont think it ever counted before so i'm gonna have to say no. Just hit a little boardslide.

sounds good just seein if i would get a 2fer

I dont think it ever counted before so i'm gonna have to say no. Just hit a little boardslide.

it involves a filmer skating a handrail in some way. I'm pretty sure it would/could count.

it involves a filmer skating a handrail in some way. I'm pretty sure it would/could count.

I mean I could care less. I guess it technically would count, but it would be the easy way out of skating a handrail.

• Like 1

Not sure where i'm supposed to leave the link, so once it's uploaded I'm going to leave it here I guess. 9:27 P.M. by me so I beat the deadline! Had a lot of fun thanks SP for making this happen every year!