SkatePerception
Steak

Yashicad, Tlr, Natty Light, Smith Grind And Ollie Hubba

Just got back a roll of Ektar100. Shot two actual skate photos on this roll. Im pretty happy with both of them considering I only shot off one frame of each trick with natty light. let me know how you all feel and gimme a follow on flickr if ya dig em!

Kevin Shealy - Ollie Hubba - Deerfield Beach, Fl

7491750564_ed7ef36e32_z.jpg

Mikey Glover - Smith grind - Riviera Beach, Fl

7491750646_f5ae3651ab_z.jpg

• Like 1

MF format stuff never ceases to amaze me, the clarity is so insane. Whatever lab handles your stuff really knows what there doing. As far as the shots themselves, the 2nd is rad but the first I'm getting a "where is he going?" type of feel. Not sure how the spot is in person, but maybe shot from the other side of the wall or showing a little of both sides could help. Just my personal opinion, but still both are pretty rad as is.

MF format stuff never ceases to amaze me, the clarity is so insane. Whatever lab handles your stuff really knows what there doing. As far as the shots themselves, the 2nd is rad but the first I'm getting a "where is he going?" type of feel. Not sure how the spot is in person, but maybe shot from the other side of the wall or showing a little of both sides could help. Just my personal opinion, but still both are pretty rad as is.

yeah actually the ollie photo was a tuff one. the other side of the hubba is a bank. its a parking garage ramp to the street. if i go to that side, u cant see the set and the hubba looks tiny cus its much higher than the set is from the ground below. if i try to show both sides (which is what i wanted to do) the tree on the left along with another tree right next to it are directly in the way of everything. they are up against the wall. the only other shot for this spot would be on the roof of the building which i cant get to anyway and itd be too high and my lens is fixed cus its a tlr. =/

Yeah, I figured it was like that type of spot where the better vantage point is on that side. Also, thanks for the add on Flikr!

Yeah steak! Shealys Ollie is fucking awesome. Only one try too.....I waste so much film haha

First is great, not sure how it could be improved.

Second, I'm not sure. It's good but the angle isn't perfect, hard to judge without knowing the location.

Added ya btw, adamreid1.

tight shots man, keep em coming, would love to see more.