SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Kusnir

King Of The Road Entry Discussion Thread

So that the other threads don't get cluttered with posts about videos talk about them in here.

Voting Thread will be opened tomorrow night.

I entered right on time, but if its cool with everyone, im gonna reupload. I lost a lot of quality from compressing and rushed to enter.

If its not cool then its fine i wont re upload.

Hi youtube is taking way longer than expected, several hours longer. I'm staying up until this bitch uploads, but will my entry still count?

Hi youtube is taking way longer than expected, several hours longer. I'm staying up until this bitch uploads, but will my entry still count?

Yeah just get it up tonight.

I haven't watched all of them yet but Ryan Lodzenski's was tight. A couple of them were kind of hard to sit through.

My video got tagged for copyright so now it wont play from the playlist or let me watch it in 480p. Qualities lacking too. Im not sure whats happening.

Happyface, I'm really liking your edit, it made me chuckle, real talk

Thanks man glad to hear it! i dug yours too, im stoked to see so many teams do no skatepark foooty this year too

If anyone cares to rewatch the one i posted, the problems it had seem to be fixed now. I think it just never fully processed but i managed to fix itl.

OMG The Kyran FORD Voted me First!!! Im so Giddy!! I hope he doesnt change his mind!!

OMG The Kyran FORD Voted me First!!! Im so Giddy!! I hope he doesnt change his mind!!

lol wuhhh :blink:

Haha just playin man, I'm just stoked that you and other people are actually diggin mine lol

Mine got posted a tad late (YouTube cancelled my upload a few times) but oh well. Lots of good entries, and that was seriously so much fun to film for!! I wish it was year round, regular filming is so mundane compared to KOTR!

Thank you Kameron and filmthe717 for voting for my entry! I had a lot of fun making it. Keep em' coming guys.

-- mikeydawes yall are ugly but i enjoyed your edit alot too.

I suppose I'll take that as a compliment haha.

• Like 1