SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Kusnir

King Of The Road Entry Discussion Thread

I was expecting a few more votes but whatever had fun!

Voting doesn't end till the 29th

SUSPENSE

It is super close! ANd your in First!

Hey can someone tell me what they edit with? I use powerdirector. Is that any good?

I use windows movie maker. It's sweet.

Jkjk i Use sony vegas pro 11

I normally use Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 10 since I never used the Pro when I learned the ropes of Vegas

But for this I used Vegas Pro 11, for a little bit more control

I use Imovie to ramp though

edit: @happyface Dude! Hyped right now!

Can you ramp in any editor? Isn't it just like you have to cut very small portions of the video and then slow mo each one a little more than the other?

Can you ramp in any editor? Isn't it just like you have to cut very small portions of the video and then slow mo each one a little more than the other?

The only editor you can actually ramp in is adobe after effects. Everything else isn't a real ramp

Haha just playin man, I'm just stoked that you and other people are actually diggin mine lol

For sure, dude. Yours was funny and entertaining, and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun doing it. Isn't that what King of the Road is all about? Besides, the Cool Runnings theme sealed the deal for me the second I clicked play.

Oh. But you can make it look like its ramped right?

Yeah, but the only way you can get the warped sound is in After Effects.

Wait, if people paid to enter, but never posted a video, can they still vote (under 100 posts)?

I'm pretty sure that this happened in the past and their votes counted. They paid the $5 so they technically entered

Hell YEAH MAN Fun is what its all about!! @KyranFord

Just got all the bros together, some girls, and we sat down and watched our entry all the way through. Fucking memories man, this summer will go down in history

• Like 1

Just got all the bros together, some girls, and we sat down and watched our entry all the way through. Fucking memories man, this summer will go down in history

Forsure man! Kotr is always a good time. I liked your entry a lot just because you could tell that you guys had fun with it.

Forsure man! Kotr is always a good time. I liked your entry a lot just because you could tell that you guys had fun with it.

Right back at you dude