SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Kusnir

King Of The Road Winners Thread

Voting ended at Midnight and this is what the votes were before Kyran changed his vote after the thread was closed.

vx-medal-gold-1.png 1st. Daniel Kusnir 38pts

vx-medal-silver-1.png2nd. Circle Gallery 37pts

vx-medal-bronze-1.png3rd. Ryan Lodzinski 27pts

4th. HappyFace 23pts

5th. JasonKillian 20pts

6th. TJSon 16pts

7th. MikeyDawes 10pts

8th. Kmanforever 10pts

9th. 7lazydaze 9pts

10th. WillRiemer 4pts

11th. alexacara 2pts

MOST POINTS

WillRiemer 2020

I just recounted, I have 38 pts, Dkush has 37 pts

Kyran fairly changed his vote

I did not include Tylar's first vote nor did I include the ineligible vote (If I did I would end up with 39 points)

Come on, Daniel, I know what happened in that other thread last night but Kyran FAIRLY changed his vote

edit:

I understand you have the final say in this since you are in charge of it this year, but this is straight up unfair to prevent me from rightfully winning right now, I mean I have more votes than you. You should have expected Kyran to change his vote last minute, it's Kyran. It was before midnight though, I was tallying at midnight and noticed it.

• Like 3

i agree with circle. I changed my vote also!

If changing your vote is not allowed then why didnt it say so in the voting rules?

Votes were changed AFTER the voting thread was closed. Is that really that hard to understand? On the previous thread another sp member said that he counted the votes right at 12 also and my counting was correct. If the contest is over at midnight and votes are changed AFTER midnight that shouldnt count right?

Kyran made no notion of his change, but I did know he changed it before 12 AM, he had messaged me and told me he changed it to help me out since it was so close, and that conversation happened before you closed the thread at 11:57 PM eastern time. I tallied the votes again right when you made the "thread closed" post and kyran had me listed at 3 pts, putting me in the lead at 38, and you in second

Edit: I know you're in charge and all daniel but it really seems like you're preventing me from winning right now, when a lot of the members are actually on my side with this one and agree with what I'm saying and the fairness of Kyran's last minute change. At this point this whole thing is just getting messy, making you look bad especially as the person who is supposed to be overseeing this competition. Seems like you're really set on winning, and although I have no real control over what you decide to do, an outcry over the winner may cause you to reconsider your decision to crown yourself champion so quickly, especially since I do have more votes than you, fair and square...

• Like 5

Yeah I got 11th!!!!

Also I would just like to say that the whole thing was just fun. I can't wait to do it again next year! I hope the challenges will be as good as they were this year!! Thank you to everybody who made this possible. It was really great.

• Like 2

Votes were not changed after midnight. I changed mine somewhere around 11:45 (10:45 my time).

Look. I'm not on anybody's side here. I'm doing my part in trying to do what's fair. I think it is a tie, fair and square. 38-38

I don't want to make assumptions here, but Daniel, it seems like you're pretty hellbent on winning, and it looked kind of odd how hostile you got.

In my opinion, there should either be a mod panel vote or you guys can split the money.

• Like 1

The votes was changed AFTER 12. Is that really that hard to understand? I sat here checking over and over again to make sure of the votes, also another sp member posted in the other thread saying the exact same thing as i did. That the vote was changed after the deadline. If the vote was changed earlier then it would count but not whenever it's late. The votes were at you 37 and me 38 at midnight which was when the contest ended. The votes are now 38-38 after he changed his vote too late.

A moderator needs to start running this contest and lock threads so that people don't change their votes after the deadline.

I'm sorry, but I paid close attention to this thread all day yesterday counting votes and looking for vote changes, because I knew that would happen. From 11 until 12 I was checking every 5-10 minutes to see if anything changed or if other members were looking at the thread, and I saw right after I posted thread closed kyran ford logged on while I was counting votes. Then around 15 or 20 minutes go by and I make the thread with the winners. Then he counted votes and changed his. I know you're going to keep arguing with me saying that it was on time, but no it was not. I checked several times over and over again.

Votes were not changed after midnight. I changed mine somewhere around 11:45 (10:45 my time).

Look. I'm not on anybody's side here. I'm doing my part in trying to do what's fair. I think it is a tie, fair and square. 38-38

I don't want to make assumptions here, but Daniel, it seems like you're pretty hellbent on winning, and it looked kind of odd how hostile you got.

In my opinion, there should either be a mod panel vote or you guys can split the money.

mod panel vote

I'm done arguing here. I've said what I needed to say, and clearly some people can't count or tell time so I'm done arguing about this. The votes we 37-38 at midnight, and that is when the contest ended.

This seems a little biased here, so I think a mod panel vote (excluding myself) would be fair.

• Like 1

I was also counting votes (multiple times) towards 11:55-12:00. Daniel was winning at EXACTLEY 12:00AM EST time. I'm not sure why your saying he's "so quick to crown himself" or hes "hellbent on winning"... according to the rules and what I saw HE DID WIN. That being said, if the final conclusion for this bullshit is a "tie" then i agree, mod vote would suffice.

I'm down for mod vote. Anything to get this sorted out. Present my video and daniel's video, mods pick one, whoever has the most vote wins this stalemate

I'll get an unbiased mod panel together and have them vote. I'll keep the topic updated. For now, I have to run.

I'm down for mod vote. Anything to get this sorted out. Present my video and daniel's video, mods pick one, whoever has the most vote wins this stalemate

I wouldn't call it a stalemate. At midnight Daniel Kusnir had 38 pts while Circle had 37. Thats a stalemate in what dictionary now? I'm not taking any sides, I'm just going to stick to what I saw. Both of your edits were awesome by the way.

I wouldn't call it a stalemate. At midnight Daniel Kusnir had 38 pts while Circle had 37. Thats a stalemate in what dictionary now? I'm not taking any sides, I'm just going to stick to what I saw. Both of your edits were awesome by the way.

Thanks for the compliment on our edits, but you're wrong about something; by midnight, Kyran had changed his vote. I don't know what your tally method was, but you could have been easily confused if you were keeping a running count going. It doesn't really matter, it seems like a mod panel of votes is what will decide.

i hope the mods vote for me! jk but Circle Jerklery is definitely goin to get the mods vote, honestly his filming and editing were much better than daniel's imo and this is after all a filming/editing contest not tryin to be a dick just bein real ya feel me, regardless congrats to whomever the winner ends up being. Had a rot of fun this year and winning never really mattered lol we didnt even expect to get any votes at all so 4th sounds not so bad haha!!

I'm just hyped people actually voted for mine this year haha. Definitely had a lot of fun doing it and I can't wait to do this again next year.

• Like 1

Honestly, the real winner of kotr in my opinion is circle because he was kinda just like I don't care who wins. Its ok if it's a tie. He was a good sport. But both edits were really good!!

I wasn't trying to be a bad sport but of course im going to be mad about it if a contest is over at midnight and the votes are counted and there is a winner then all of a sudden someone changes their vote because the other person asked them too its kind of bullshit. You guys are gonna argue with me saying it was changed before then, but no it was not and if you were gonna change your vote in the first place don't try to change it last minute. I'm the person who ran the contest (because nobody else would) and I believe that if a vote is cast after time is up it should not count. So the final score is 37 to 38. There is no need for a mod vote. The votes were counted at midnight and that's what they are.