SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Kusnir

King Of The Road Winners Thread

There is going to be a mod vote to end this controversy, just let it happen dude. People have changed their votes in the voting thread since last night, preventing any sort of credibility to anyone's claims right now. I understand that you "know" Kyran changed his vote after, and I know that he did it before midnight EST (When the contest never even specified whether it was EASTERN time or not in the first place)

This is just way messier than it needs to be, the mod vote has already been created. Just straight, unbiased votes based purely on the quality of our two entries.

There is going to be a mod vote to end this controversy, just let it happen dude. People have changed their votes in the voting thread since last night, preventing any sort of credibility to anyone's claims right now. I understand that you "know" Kyran changed his vote after, and I know that he did it before midnight EST (When the contest never even specified whether it was EASTERN time or not in the first place)

This is just way messier than it needs to be, the mod vote has already been created. Just straight, unbiased votes based purely on the quality of our two entries.

Ohh really how do you know that he changed his vote exactly on time? Were you guys hanging out? Probably not, but what I do know is that when the votes were counted by the person running this it was 37 to 38. I'm not too sure why other people randomly decided they were in charge, but they did so and proved they couldn't count. I don't care who gets pissed at me on here for my decision at this point. The changed vote was far too late. If he would of posted in the thread making it more clear that he changed the vote on time then it would of counted.

Fuck it, alexcarcara can be the king of the road! hahha nah but really daniel, at this point you're just crowning yourself. The mod vote will decide the real winner

• Like 1

Posted · Hidden by kyrannnF, July 30, 2012 -
Hidden by kyrannnF, July 30, 2012 -

This is some class A bull shit. the mods shouldnt even have the ability to compete in the first place, it's obvious this shit is biased as fuck because all yalls videos besides TJson and ryanlodzinski, and some other team I cant remember, suck mad dick.

But seriously, yall moderater pussies need to man up and have a whole seperate competition that the mods are in by themselves cuz that shits gay as fuck. yall arent even good at skating or making these challenges look fucking cool like I do.

• Like 1

Your gay. You can't tell them/us that our videos suck when you didn't even put in the effort to even make an edit.

Your gay. You can't tell them/us that our videos suck when you didn't even put in the effort to even make an edit.

Yes I can. You're the faggot for thinking anyone would like your video you pussy motherfucker

Did someone delete my last post?

• Like 1

Since some pussy motherfuckers decided to delete my post, imma write that shit again but in a different way...

You see now, all yall moderators should have your own pussy thread for your shitty editting and skating. This shit is biased as fuck cuz everyone wants to hop on some moderator dick. Yall aint even good at skating or making the challenges look fun you faggots. it's all about ryanlodzinski, TJson, and some other kid that didnt suck mad dick like the rest of you mods.

Fuck you yall shit dick ass packin faggot ass motherfuckers.

• Like 1

Did someone delete my last post?

probably, cuz you're a little fuckin beeeeetch

• Like 1

Someone keeps deleting all of my posts!!

Someone keeps deleting all of my posts!!

I told you it's because you're a fucking massive pussy bitch and nobody likes reading about you crying

• Like 1

Seriously yall... I can't explain how fucking much you guys suck at filming and editing. these votes are obviously biased as fuck because everybody knows who the clear winner is. How bout yall stop suckin so much cock and get real fucking good between now and next year's king of the road, so at least when I watch the video of the winner it's not some poser ass faggot that sucks mad dick and cant even ollie a 5 stair. none of yall mods probably even have hair on your ballsack yet

• Like 1

Yo you really need to chill out. It's just about having fun. I tried my hardest to make a good edit okay. I'm only 14. Everybody else is like 17. If you didn't like my edit, fine. But you don't need to be hating on everyone else's when you couldn't even pick up your skateboard and camera and go make an edit yourself. Just get off of sp. you don't belong here. Btw everybody's edits were great. Nobody listen to this idiot.

Seriously yall... I can't explain how fucking much you guys suck at filming and editing. these votes are obviously biased as fuck because everybody knows who the clear winner is. How bout yall stop suckin so much cock and get real fucking good between now and next year's king of the road, so at least when I watch the video of the winner it's not some poser ass faggot that sucks mad dick

and cant even ollie a 5 stair. none of yall mods probably even have hair on your ballsack yet

kill the h8r

• Like 1

Please don't delete that post. It took me like 10 min to type on my phone haha

Yo you really need to chill out. It's just about having fun. I tried my hardest to make a good edit okay. I'm only 14. Everybody else is like 17. If you didn't like my edit, fine. But you don't need to be hating on everyone else's when you couldn't even pick up your skateboard and camera and go make an edit yourself. Just get off of sp. you don't belong here. Btw everybody's edits were great. Nobody listen to this idiot.

Yo you really need to quit being a bitch. It's about winning. You might have tried your hardest to make a good edit but you ended up with some bullshit sucky ass video. Everybody elses sucked too though so I'm not just hating on you. especially not because your edit sucked, but because you are just a little pussy. You should get off SP and make some friends and stop being a girl.

nobody listen to this puss boy

Yo you really need to quit being a bitch. It's about winning. You might have tried your hardest to make a good edit but you ended up with some bullshit sucky ass video. Everybody elses sucked too though so I'm not just hating on you. especially not because your edit sucked, but because you are just a little pussy. You should get off SP and make some friends and stop being a girl.

nobody listen to this puss boy

You know people on here respect me a lot more than you. I thought my edit was good. I might have got last place but that is because everyone else's edits were amazing. I don't know why you are hating so hard, but I really think you should just shut up. You have no way to back yourself up

God who keeps deleting our posts??

^you're the dumbest 14 year old in the whole wide world

^you're the dumbest 14 year old in the whole wide world

Actually not really. I'm pretty fking smart. I'm done with you